PPI Recommendation in SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 10:30 PM
drifter12 is infamous around these parts
PPI Recommendation in SoCal

Hi everyone, I'm considering buying a 997 C2S private party, and will need a PPI and DME scan done asap. Can anyone recommend a good, trustworthy and competent dealer or Indy who knows these cars and can do this at a reasonable price?

Thanks very much, it would really help me out! Please PM me or respond to this thread if you can recommend a dealer or shop.

Old 01-30-2011, 11:14 AM
PAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to all
PM sent

Old 01-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
I'm actually curious about this as well as I'll probably be picking up a car down here as soon as I find one.

Old 01-30-2011, 05:16 PM
PAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to allPAULUNM is a name known to all
PM sent!

Old 02-03-2011, 11:18 AM
anikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to allanikzad is a name known to all
Hi if you considering a dealership, use Pioneer and ask for Moe. He is great and honest.

Good Luck.

Old 02-06-2011, 07:47 AM
mod mike has a spectacular aura aboutmod mike has a spectacular aura aboutmod mike has a spectacular aura about
ps racing in burbank. ask for doug tell him mike with the 04 996tt sent you.. he's great 818-840-0911

Old 03-01-2011, 05:54 PM
treasureshell is infamous around these parts
hi Paulunm,

Could you please also send me PM for the contact info?

Hubby just bought a 08 carrera this past weekend for his thirty-something life crisis

It is a CPO but since it's his first Porsche....he doesn't really know if there are other issues that we don't know about. We still would like someone to do a PPI and DME for peace of mind...and if there is something wrong...at least we can take it back to them and point to exact problems that need to be fixed.

Thanks!!

Old 03-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by treasureshell
hi Paulunm,

Could you please also send me PM for the contact info?

Hubby just bought a 08 carrera this past weekend for his thirty-something life crisis

It is a CPO but since it's his first Porsche....he doesn't really know if there are other issues that we don't know about. We still would like someone to do a PPI and DME for peace of mind...and if there is something wrong...at least we can take it back to them and point to exact problems that need to be fixed.

Thanks!!
PM Sent!