Bakersfield area cars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 09:40 PM
FlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant future
Bakersfield area cars?

there are a nice handful of top-end cars i see around town. just wondering if any of them frequen the 6speed? Theres the Black 458 italia, a handful of M3/M5/M6, a couple 997 turbos, a 993 turbo....

so... is anyone out there?

Old 03-25-2011, 09:05 PM
itzjOw3 is infamous around these parts
Hey Bakersfield division checking in!

Actually my family lives there and I am there quit often to help with the family business.

Joey Recycling Center & New World Recycling Center.

Bakersfield has a handful of ballers with exotics cars!

Old 03-26-2011, 10:19 PM
FlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant futureFlyingGuy has a brilliant future
ya theres a nice variety of cars that pop up. Tried talking to a Viper guy awhile ago when I had "only" my S4... he didnt seem to want to associate with me. I know theres people in this town that are cool though. just gotta find 'em.

Old 07-09-2011, 12:22 AM
itzjOw3 is infamous around these parts
I recently saw couple Ferrari F430's roaming around Bakersfield recently, any of you guys know of or on this board?

Old 07-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by fuzzybam
There are a few of us on this board. I don't have a baller car at the moment, but I am looking... (Trying to decide between ordering a 2012 M3 or picking up a used 996TT)
the M3 has a great engine, and is an overall great car! dollar for dollar, i believe the 996tt would be faster. plus, if you get the 996tt, George can work on it at the shop! haha
(you can usually find me at German Dreams... Chester & Ming) you driving anything right now? it doesnt have to be baller to be nice

Originally Posted by itzjOw3
I recently saw couple Ferrari F430's roaming around Bakersfield recently, any of you guys know of or on this board?
there is at least one i know of in town, along with at least 2 360, and a guy i know that has a black on black 458 Italia. Theres some nice stuff that roams around. Alot of ///M stuff, some AMG stuff, a couple GT-R, theres someone around with a Murcielago i believe. We just dont get together much anymore

oh, and if you are REALLY lucky... you will see a silver B5 S4 on the way to the grocery store, or to pick up the kids, or whatever 4 door family cars do! haha

Old 07-12-2011, 12:24 AM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
Checking in the Bakersfield division. Add me to the list por favor

I'm in LA one week and Bf the other!

Old 07-12-2011, 04:15 AM
definitely will! although if i hang out around you/your car for any significant amount of time... i will probably be upgrading my turbos in short order!

Old 07-12-2011, 07:47 AM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
definitely will! although if i hang out around you/your car for any significant amount of time... i will probably be upgrading my turbos in short order!
Agreed, that's the fastest way to become faster lol
I'm glad I can try to help!

Old 07-27-2011, 03:11 AM
haha student loans suck

anyway, some of us are gunna try to meet up this Saturday. i sent out the mass-text already but i figure id post it up here for ya fuzzy! swing out if you can. sometime around 8pm, by in-n-out and chipotle on stockdale. we will be the mostly vw/audi crowd.