Countermeasures installers in SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 12:58 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Countermeasures installers in SoCal

Need a recommendation for an installer of a 'parking sensor' (which also happens to have laser jamming capability) in Southern California. Willing to go virtually anywhere in O.C., Inland Empire, even San Diego. Preferably NOT in L.A. as I hate driving within 10 miles of that god forsaken city.

Want a super clean install, someone that's done this before. I'm done giving 'first timers' a crack at my cars.

Old 12-25-2011, 10:53 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cartronics
Give Scott a call at our shop on tuesday, he works with several good installers in SoCal for what you are seeking!

Happy Holidays!
Will do. Thanks!

Old 01-26-2012, 11:42 AM
steakfat is infamous around these parts
did you end up getting your 'parking sensor' installed? if so, how did it turn out?

thanks!

Old 01-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by steakfat
did you end up getting your 'parking sensor' installed? if so, how did it turn out?

thanks!
I'll let you know in a couple of hours......

Old 01-27-2012, 09:12 AM

Last edited by bonehead; 02-27-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:31 AM
steakfat is infamous around these parts
sweet! it's practically invisible!

Old 01-27-2012, 09:08 PM
RRob is infamous around these parts
I would be more then happy to test your car with my Lidar guns.I will be in Cali feb 24-26

Old 01-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by RRob
I would be more then happy to test your car with my Lidar guns.I will be in Cali feb 24-26
Where at?

Old 01-28-2012, 06:54 PM
RRob is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bonehead
Where at?
Pm me your email address.I dont have enough post's to pm you.

Old 02-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Finally had it installed. Turned out very well. Obviously the only thing that really matters is that it works when it's supposed to work.

"Parking sensor" kill switch

CPU located above fusebox. Very clean. Had to have them flip it 180 degrees so I could access the RS232 port for software updates.

Also had them relocate the V1 Stealth unit from above the steering column (couldn't see the gauges) to that useless little cubby hole in front of the shifter.

Despite some horrible experiences in the past with Dension, he convinced me to install the iPod kit and Bluetooth unit while everything was apart. All in all, very clean install.

Rawlings Audio
900 S. Magnolia Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626) 372-0744
Ask for Jamey.

If not appropriate to post, then mods can delete and anyone can PM me for the contact info.

Old 02-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
What hardware/product did you go with for this? Let me know how the testing goes if you end up doing that (or if some law enforcement tries to tag you).

Old 02-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Carbon
What hardware/product did you go with for this? Let me know how the testing goes if you end up doing that (or if some law enforcement tries to tag you).

Laser Interceptor.
Plan on doing the testing later this month. I'm awaiting further details.

Old 02-07-2012, 05:09 PM
henrysko is infamous around these partshenrysko is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Neat install, awaiting test results!

Old 02-07-2012, 05:30 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
haha looks good !

Jamey is one of the best !

Pricey.. but always does a clean install. LOL

i'd be interested in that Lidar test in Feb

Old 02-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Spent the day today validating the install and the LI units themselves. Myself and 7-8 other cars tested our setups against some of the toughest lasers and mist experienced operators out there. Results here

http://www.radardetectorforum.org/co...l-results.html

Summary: Properly installed V8.9 LI dual regular heads on a black 997 are VERY effective against even the toughest of lasers such as the Truspeed S with JTG a number of times. Blinders are a joke.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Countermeasures installers in SoCal