Atlanta people?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 06:29 PM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
The Giovannis is next to Applebys, Lowes....etc. When your looking from the street to Applybys, down to the left is the back of Giovannis........In that shopping area. The cars gather in the back of the lot where we can hold almost 70 cars, where the patio area is. The next one would be the 17th.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
Cleve,

When I was out with you I thought of Teddy Roosevelt and the "Rough Riders". I know their cause was entirely different, but I certainly had my own "rough ride". I was amazed at how you just ran that Evo up on any of the gators you needed, and threw it into each and every corner. You would have never have done that in your GT2. It was never out of control, so I know there is more left. Maybe a suspension change to get more power down going up the hill after 10B. Always a double loss of traction there.

Looking forward to seeing you at RA Dec 1st, albeit not in my little group (B).

Haven't done any study on that E-85, or whatever that new ethanol gas is called. Is that 105 a R+M/2 number?

Old 12-02-2008, 10:56 AM
BlackC4 is infamous around these parts
Cleve I saw your car was for sale, did you ever sell it? I passed you on 400 one time with it on the trailer. Beautiful car. J3 do the work?

Tom there are a lot of Porsche guys on RennSouth, but unfortunately we had a server issue earlier in the year and I think a lot of folks thought we had closed down. We are looking at doing some Porsche specific events, mountain drives and so forth soon.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:59 AM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
i know its sad, but i forgot all about rennsouth.com

Old 12-03-2008, 09:26 AM
BlackC4 is infamous around these parts
Yep, so did a few others. It's understandable after our 3 month battle with the hosting company, but we're back up and gaining steam again. There is talk already about us doing another show in the spring and maybe bringing out a handful of RennSouth.com Girls again.