Porsches on the Dragon 08'

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 02:43 PM
procon is just really niceprocon is just really niceprocon is just really niceprocon is just really nice
Cool Porsches on the Dragon 08'

Bill presents: The 3rd. annual Porsche's on the Dragon, the dates for this years meet are Nov. 7th. - 9th.

Much like the past two years, we'll be staying at the Fontana Village.
Rates for rooms start at $79.00 a night with our discount.
www.fontanavillage.com

As always, T-shirts will be available, as well as "pit passes" for easy ID & stickers. Due to popular demand, we'll once again have the Saturday night bonfire.

We'll also have more of a formalized plan so that stragglers can meet up with the rest of the group at any point through out the weekend. Currently on the table is talk of a registration fee for this year & should we decide to do so the fee will be just enough cover the cost of shirts, pit passes & stickers.

Since our meet is so close to the Holidays, we're pleased to include a charity run.
Still working out the details on this, could be as simple as a "toys for tots" type deal.

Old 07-22-2008, 04:12 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Just ran the Dragon in June and it was a blast, can't make this event but I'm sure it will be a blast!

Old 07-22-2008, 04:20 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Might have to make this one . . . . .

Old 07-22-2008, 07:52 PM
procon is just really niceprocon is just really niceprocon is just really niceprocon is just really nice
Last years line up below the dam...

Old 07-22-2008, 08:43 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
We would be interested in working with you. We're based in Knoxville (European Auto Garage/Racer's Edge). Please PM to coordinate.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:10 PM
porschefan1013 is infamous around these parts
You can count me in...I also have a friend with a Boxster S who I'm sure would love to tag along.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:28 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by porschefan1013
You can count me in...I also have a friend with a Boxster S who I'm sure would love to tag along.
No...

Old 07-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
No...
Well I was going to bring my new Scuderia just for you, but.....since I'm not wanted....

Old 07-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Well I was going to bring my new Scuderia just for you, but.....since I'm not wanted....
Didn't know AutoArt released a Scuderia!

1/18?

Old 07-25-2008, 10:58 AM
So I'm thinking..

If we can get all the 997 Turbo guys

997 GT3's

DBS's

997's+996

And if an F430 could tag along . .

Old 07-25-2008, 11:11 AM
So I'm thinking..

If we can get all the 997 Turbo guys

997 GT3's

DBS's

997's+996

And if an F430 could tag along . .
Considering I've yet to even see that one infamous white GT3 in person, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Old 07-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Didn't know AutoArt released a Scuderia!

1/18?

No...this is one made by Ferrari. 18/18 It's as real as that Challenge Stradale yall bought.

But you'll just have settle for the other ginger-mobile now...I'm not going to let you see this one.

Old 07-25-2008, 11:15 AM

No...this is one made by Ferrari. 18/18 It's as real as that Challenge Stradale yall bought.

But you'll just have settle for the other ginger-mobile now...I'm not going to let you see this one.
I don't wanna see it.

Old 07-25-2008, 11:22 AM
I don't wanna see you.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:51 PM
No...
I'll give you this, you got some big brass ones dictating who can or can not attend an event you have absolutely nothing to do with.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsches on the Dragon 08'