GA - Monthly Caffiene & Octane (2/7/2010)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 04:26 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
Will anyone be attending this Sunday even though it will be 4th of July

Old 07-30-2010, 05:37 AM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
This weekend (Sunday) its the normal event........ Come one come all!

Old 07-30-2010, 08:25 AM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

I'm going to try and make it this month.

Early this time so I can find a place to park!

Old 07-30-2010, 09:36 AM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
Terry....I will be there for sure.......... with something new! (And sure to please)

Old 08-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Congtats on the new ride!!

Let me know when you want to hit the Mountains.

It looks good even in my crapy cell phone pic......

Originally Posted by KaamaCat
Terry....I will be there for sure.......... with something new! (And sure to please)

Attached Images  

Last edited by Brando; 08-01-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:03 AM
1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold
Today was hot but an incredible day to view cars. A lot of nice Porsche's and there was a white/red 997.2 GT3 RS there that looked incredible.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:15 AM
Thanks for the kind words on the RS............ I've now crossed of my "list" of "other cars wanted". I took it for a drive into the mountain area yesterday and it was nothing short of amazing. (Can not wait till after the break-in period)

Old 08-02-2010, 07:12 AM
That's 5 cars in 2 years.......you are addicted.

Old 08-02-2010, 09:15 AM
This is true............ good thing is I at-least appreciate the cars for what they are. (versus showing up on a website from being spotted after a rough day of shopping or valet parking).

There should be a self-destruct ECU in the cars when that happens!

Terry.....once she is broken in we can get a mid-week drive in.......also once its a bit cooler. (even windows-down was bad y'day)

Old 08-02-2010, 12:26 PM
DetailedDesigns is infamous around these parts
Kaama, GORGEOUS CAR! :drool:

One day I would love to own an old RS america!

Old 08-14-2010, 04:19 PM
GeoffM is infamous around these parts
very nice, i'll have to make it to the next one...

Old 09-01-2010, 10:42 PM
1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold
http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/index.php/2010/08/

Looks like its on this weekend

Due to Borders holding an outdoor book sale in the large lot to the right of the entrance we need everyone to park on the LEFT side ofthe lot on September 5rh.
We can continue down towards the back side of the center as long as we don’t infringe on the booksale.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and continued support of the show. See you all out there!

Last edited by 1SICKLEX; 09-01-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Honestly.......I'm not even gonna venture down this weekend, it will be total kaos because most folks won't even know about the book event, and that left lot is way WAY too small.........there is always next month.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Cool

I agree 100%.... it will be nuts.

Bob, I'm in town all next week......want to hit the mtns on thurs or fri?

Originally Posted by KaamaCat
Honestly.......I'm not even gonna venture down this weekend, it will be total kaos because most folks won't even know about the book event, and that left lot is way WAY too small.........there is always next month.

Old 09-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Terry......I'm cursed.

My on-call starts this Friday (until next). So I need to stay somewhat land-locked.......figures. (I need to be within 30mins of a PC to get online if needed).

The next week though if something comes up I'll let you know. (Sorry)

Hey. I'm up to 1600miles now. Me thinks that is plenty for "break in".

BobR

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GA - Monthly Caffiene & Octane (2/7/2010)