GA - Monthly Caffiene & Octane (2/7/2010)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 05:27 AM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
Decent turnout, although, still missing some of the crowd with the earlier years muscle cars and way before. Some of the nicer stuff was the Rolls Royce Phantom that the Phantom Of The Fox had there, the Karma Fisker that was on the upper tier (very very unique), and a few others....a little of everthing but at least not rows of the same damn car lined up.

........saw the LFA there but truthfully there was a GTR coming in behind it and ehhh.......ok but nothing show stopping.

Nice place, nice event, some still don't understand the concept of single-space parking but at least the vendors were minimal this time.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Ginza Man is infamous around these parts
I remember seeing White/Red GT3 RS. I am assuming that was you (kaamacat). Sweet!!

It's nice to see a member other than myself in the event. I sat GT3/RS at the dealer and I just don't see myself in that seat as it was way too uncomfortable. I wished it could tilt.... I would still buy it over and just replace the two seats....later in life.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:55 AM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Ginza Man
I remember seeing White/Red GT3 RS. I am assuming that was you (kaamacat). Sweet!!

It's nice to see a member other than myself in the event. I sat GT3/RS at the dealer and I just don't see myself in that seat as it was way too uncomfortable. I wished it could tilt.... I would still buy it over and just replace the two seats....later in life.
Strange enough, out of all the cars I like those the best, only 2nd to the 04' C4S I had with the painted-back sport seats. The ones in the RS I think you either fit in and everything is exactly where you want it, or they don't. Even after some of the longer weekend drives (250-300miles) I'm just fine in them. But like you said, with no real adjustments many would not care for.

Next time lets try to meet at the event............I just happened to park in that lower tier to share the P-Car love elsewhere near some of the F-Car friends I know.

Old 11-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Ginza Man is infamous around these parts
Sound good. I will come by and say hello on Dec event. Let me know if you ever go to N. Mountain w/ your buddies. I just went there last week alone but still had a blast!!

David

Old 11-27-2011, 02:15 PM
bimmerpat has a spectacular aura aboutbimmerpat has a spectacular aura about
The Dec event will be at Deerfield Commons (just west of 400 on NW corner of Windward and Deerfield Parkways.)