GA - Monthly Caffiene & Octane (2/7/2010)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 05:38 AM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
GA - Monthly Caffiene & Octane (2/7/2010)

This is the monthly Caffiene & Octane gathering in Roswell GA that takes place at The Avenues mall area. (Panera Bread Co).

When
1st Sunday of each month. 8am-11am

Where
THE AVENUES
4475 Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30062-8197

** Word of caution. The Cobb County Police have traps set up within 1-2 miles of the event entrance. Speed limit is 45mph and is decieving low for the road you will be on **

Last edited by KaamaCat; 02-02-2010 at 05:39 AM. Reason: fix duplicate entry
Old 02-02-2010, 06:54 AM
btapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of light
I am overdue for this event. I will try to make it. Good info on the speed traps. They need something to do in East Cobb that is for sure.

Old 02-02-2010, 07:07 AM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by btapp
I am overdue for this event. I will try to make it. Good info on the speed traps. They need something to do in East Cobb that is for sure.
Considering I come from the Cumming area (thru Roswell), I've typically seen a M/C officer a few miles out on the right as you leave.....perfect place to nab someone, but, also a regular patrol car not but 1/4" mile if you made a left (also heading home) from the event in the center median looking to get folks "showing off" as they leave.

On a side-note........I often lead mountain drives (spirited but safe) and will post them also as the year moves on. (Basically as-west-as Ellijay and as-east-as Highlands NC). All those northern roads with a huge variety each time so not as to repeat the same roads each time.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:46 AM
Friendly bump on the event for this month. (OH. Forgot one. Quite often, if you are coming from north of X11 you have a decent chance to find a LEO just south of X11, and a VERY good chance of one shooting laser on the X7 ramp, southbound lane)

SEE YOU THEN!

Old 02-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

If it's not raining.....I should be there.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Brando
If it's not raining.....I should be there.
Terry. Remind me to tell you about this one "gathering" (not like this C&O event) that we're starting back up over in JohnsCreek where Giovannis was.

Old 04-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Question

Is this tomorrow 4/11.....since the 1st Sun was Easter????????????

Old 05-30-2010, 09:57 PM
drdrilz is a jewel in the roughdrdrilz is a jewel in the roughdrdrilz is a jewel in the rough
thinking about attending the next one in june. anyone else?

Old 06-03-2010, 07:39 PM
1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by drdrilz
thinking about attending the next one in june. anyone else?
I need to get my behind to one....let me know...

Old 06-06-2010, 08:07 AM
Thumbs up

Dang.....it has outgrown the Avenues!

I got there today at 8:30, and had to park over in Marietta.

Old 06-06-2010, 07:36 PM
DetailedDesigns is infamous around these parts
I keep trying to make it but always have something more important pop up at the last minute.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:52 AM
David88vert is infamous around these parts
I took a few photos there yesterday.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:52 AM
David88vert is infamous around these parts
A few more...

Old 06-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Thumbs up

Nice pics!

Thanks for posting. (even though you didn't take any of my car.....lol)

Old 06-07-2010, 06:41 PM
DetailedDesigns is infamous around these parts
One of the reasons I love this areas is because of all the car enthusiast. Ssssso many different cars to drool over.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GA - Monthly Caffiene & Octane (2/7/2010)