McKinney to Waco Run (NON OFFICIAL THREAD)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 10:27 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ritesh
Sorry Dritan,

I am out of town Thanksgiving wknd. Lets coordinate our schedule and do a DE together.

Ritesh.
damn that sucks..... I will do a December car show you must come to

Old 10-19-2007, 11:24 PM
kwiker is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
Interested?! nothing is for sale here your in our out lol!

JK!

I will have a official thread started next week.
Too many freakin threads for this already, can we merge and just update the first post with the latest info?

Old 10-20-2007, 02:45 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kwiker
Too many freakin threads for this already, can we merge and just update the first post with the latest info?
You love to complain dont you!? lol

Yes give me a couple more days so I can iron out the exact details and we will have a official thread that everyone can link to on other sites.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:28 PM
kumar75150 is infamous around these parts
Ya just update the first post please. I have ADD and cant go through 2 pages to figure out which date and route was settled on.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by kumar75150
Ya just update the first post please. I have ADD and cant go through 2 pages to figure out which date and route was settled on.
No problem I will post a new "official thread" mid next week, hope to see ur bad *** GT

Old 10-22-2007, 10:09 PM
FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEDBACK!!!!!!

Ok guys I changed it up 1 last time but I promise this will be a super fun event and great roads to drive our amazing cars on!

Click the link and tell me what you guys think... I know the points A to E are great roads to drive on and will have a blast driving.

I decided to drive to our newest place that is in Flower Mound and it the by far the most populor restaurant in Flower Mound. We also have our own confrence room that holds 50 people.

http://xml1.maps.yahoo.com/prnt.php?...621475&q9=3472 Long Prairie Rd Flower Mound, TX 75022 &q8=argyle tx&q7=denton tx&q6=pilot point tx&q5=celina, TX&q4=2400 Virginia Pkwy, Mckinney, TX&q3=mckinney tx&q2=2933 and new hope road newhope tx&q1=2506 dewberry ct melissa tx&trf=0&clon=-96.79985&clat=33.246153&mag=8&.intl=us

copy and paste in browser

Old 10-23-2007, 08:20 AM
Can you post the link to the non "print" version of the map? I can't zoom in on it to see the route.

On a side note, funny how the McKinney to Waco run turned into the Melissa to Flower Mound run, hahaha.

Old 10-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Can you post the link to the non "print" version of the map? I can't zoom in on it to see the route.

On a side note, funny how the McKinney to Waco run turned into the Melissa to Flower Mound run, hahaha.

Your side note: It just makes more sence to stay local and more people will get invovled as well. If anyone doesnt want to go on the rally they can meet us for lunch at Baris in Flower Mound.

It all works out well

Old 10-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Dude, the map?

Old 10-24-2007, 12:09 PM
Dude, the map?
The map is final so I will post a better map in the official thread I hope tomorrow.

THANKS FOR EVERYONES FEEDBACK!!

Old 10-27-2007, 06:46 PM
mondohoss is infamous around these parts
Official thread

How goes the offical thread?
Did I miss it somewhere?

Old 10-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by mondohoss
How goes the offical thread?
Did I miss it somewhere?
No I have been super super busy with things around the stores and have not gotten around to it. It is final Melissa to New Hope to McKinney to Prosper to Celina to Denton to Copper Canyone to Flower Mound approx 1.5 hour trip.

Also if any of you are up for coming to a Hollween party at Wish hit me up thier is a thread in the regional section I started.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Guys dont loose faith in me the car show I planned only 17 days out and we made it a great success.

Shirts are being made
Lanyards being made
Media Packets being made
Everything is being done behind the sceene the hardest part is the route and making sure the road is smooth and ok to drive for the low cars like Carrera GT Porsche Turbos Ford GT etc... I dont want anyone having issues with the route and not being a part of another one of my events.

Thanks for your patience!

Old 10-30-2007, 12:14 PM
BigMac78 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
Guys dont loose faith in me the car show I planned only 17 days out and we made it a great success.

Shirts are being made
Lanyards being made
Media Packets being made
Everything is being done behind the sceene the hardest part is the route and making sure the road is smooth and ok to drive for the low cars like Carrera GT Porsche Turbos Ford GT etc... I dont want anyone having issues with the route and not being a part of another one of my events.

Thanks for your patience!
How many kids you got signed up so far? Is the final date 11/24?

Old 10-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by BigMac78
How many kids you got signed up so far? Is the final date 11/24?
Final date yes Time 9:30AM to meet to allow the people in FT Worth and Arlington to make thier way up.

I will post official thread very soon.

I have 20 on a list so far that have RSVP with me for a month and I am thinking we should have about 60-80 cars joining

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: McKinney to Waco Run (NON OFFICIAL THREAD)