McKinney to Waco Run (NON OFFICIAL THREAD)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 08:19 AM
kwiker is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
Everything is being done behind the sceene the hardest part is the route and making sure the road is smooth and ok to drive for the low cars like Carrera GT Porsche Turbos Ford GT etc... I dont want anyone having issues with the route and not being a part of another one of my events.
Dude, what about my car? I'm sure it has less ground clearance than any other cars that are going. I had to take the puck off my low profile jack to fit it under my car, there is about 2 inches of clearance to the front air dam...it scrapes so much that i don't even notice it anymore.

So about the "kids"? What are you guys talking about with that?

Old 10-31-2007, 08:22 AM
mondohoss is infamous around these parts
do you want me to do a trial run?

Old 10-31-2007, 10:12 AM
For me? Nahhhh, i'm sure they are fine.

I haven't ran into any problem roads around here, just speed bumps...i usually can't clear those. I have tried a couple smaller ones in the parking lot at the ATT building and my jacking pucks usually bump them...which means it's less than 1/2 an inch away from my rocker panels...if it looks big i just find another way.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:37 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mondohoss
do you want me to do a trial run?
actually if you can PM me your email address I would like to send you the map and if you can run it. I have someone running it in a GT3 but dont know when. the sooner i find out the better

i got the media packet finished last night thats done

thanks!

Old 11-01-2007, 05:00 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
I will be at the McCarther and 635 meet tonight promoting this rally event with fliars if any of you show up I will be in my Red S and my budy will be in his yellow viper as well as Curtis (tractorcrusher) will be with us in his Spec B.

Hit me up on my cell 972---9-9-9-0-4--4--9 (sorry for the typing dont want google to pick it up

Old 11-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Old 11-03-2007, 04:31 PM
BigMac78 is infamous around these parts
Geeez

Originally Posted by kwiker
For me? Nahhhh, i'm sure they are fine.

I haven't ran into any problem roads around here, just speed bumps...i usually can't clear those. I have tried a couple smaller ones in the parking lot at the ATT building and my jacking pucks usually bump them...which means it's less than 1/2 an inch away from my rocker panels...if it looks big i just find another way.
What do you drive dude? A Ferrari? I am really, really curious......

Old 11-04-2007, 10:45 AM
^^^^No...i wish. It's just a c5 that is pretty low.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:08 PM
LowStro9 is infamous around these parts
I'de love to see the route beforehand. I am on a JRZ Cup Car suspension and pretty much sit on the ground so clearance questions always raises a eyebrow quick.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:36 PM
sikhkd is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LowStro9
I'de love to see the route beforehand. I am on a JRZ Cup Car suspension and pretty much sit on the ground so clearance questions always raises a eyebrow quick.
what car do you drive? the routes are going to have enough clearance with no speedbumps as there are other lowriders coming along..

I find it impossible to drive such a low car in texas, my car isn't even lowered and always scraps whenever i'm getting off of a ramp or speedbump, just imagine if I lower it some more haha

Old 11-08-2007, 07:54 PM
LowStro9 is infamous around these parts
this is a low one for sure....

Old 11-08-2007, 08:00 PM
sikhkd is infamous around these parts
god damn... the wide body kit looks good.

Old 11-08-2007, 08:10 PM
996c4s_dallas is infamous around these parts
Can I bring this?

Do you think my exotic would be out of place? I am debating on which car I should bring. hmmmmm

Its a low rider!

Old 11-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by 996c4s_dallas
Do you think my exotic would be out of place? I am debating on which car I should bring. hmmmmm

Its a low rider!
I would bring this for sure! I just noticed the 3 claws on the back look wierd other than that its a GO!!!!

Old 11-19-2007, 08:19 AM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Count me and my buddy in ... LP640 & 04 Murc.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: McKinney to Waco Run (NON OFFICIAL THREAD)