Melissa TX to Flower Mound Scavenger Hunt Rally 11/24/2007

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 12:53 PM
vgtiw18t is infamous around these parts
I cant wait to meet all of you guys there, this is going to be a blast.

Old 11-06-2007, 02:48 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vgtiw18t
I cant wait to meet all of you guys there, this is going to be a blast.
Thanks for your support!

Old 11-06-2007, 02:48 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Guys I sent the email out last night and already have 10 cars that have RSVP'd from today. The list will start to get long and the goal of having 100 cars is just around the corner!!

Old 11-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by globalm3
Got some sad news last night guys. Found out my cousin has a brain tumor and its seriouse. You never know when something so traggic will touch you so close. Remmember to think of others and take care of yourself and always give when you can. Its ironic that I was talking to Kwiker Saturday and he mentioned $50 was a little high but I wanted to make it clear to him that is going to a good caus. Its not all the time you have the opertunity to give and make it fun. Rest assured the next charity benefit hopefully will be to cancer.

Have a great week guys
Quick update. So my cousin got a second opinion and it was NOT a brain tumor... She has Lupus and from all her migrains and problems the last few weeks it was just a slight swell in her brain. She is still in bad shape but thank GOD that it was NOT a brain tumor. Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Lets get this role call going!!

Old 11-06-2007, 03:13 PM
vgtiw18t is infamous around these parts
Roll call, im in. Everyone stay safe, and keep your cars fast and clean.

Old 11-06-2007, 05:23 PM
If Everyone Can Make A Signiture Simular To Mine On The Forums They Are Active On We Will Get Allot More Members This Way.

We Had 100+ Cars Show Up To The Last Meet With Only 2 Weeks Advance Notice Just By Passing Allong The News And Posting The Thread In Our Signitures.

Old 11-07-2007, 01:01 AM
kumar75150 is infamous around these parts
As much as I would like to commit to this event, I dont think its going to happen. I think Ive been up at 9am on a Saturday like once in my life.

Old 11-07-2007, 08:21 AM
kwiker is infamous around these parts
^^^And that was b/c you didn't go to sleep the night before, right?

Old 11-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by kumar75150
As much as I would like to commit to this event, I dont think its going to happen. I think Ive been up at 9am on a Saturday like once in my life.
Its for Charity bro you should think of it in the way rather then just for fun. Not going to preach but its a great opertunity to give and get with a good concense...

The list is getting long guys.

Kwiker make sure you RSVP and dont be cheap!!!!!!!!!

Also I am offering some entrance fees to be paid for by me but you have to email me a reason I should pay your Charity fee. 2207rally@flipzidestudios.com

Old 11-07-2007, 03:13 PM
BigMac78 is infamous around these parts
Count me in

Rearranged some flights so I can make it. I get in late Friday so assuming I can get some sleep, put my new license plates on the ride and my ride starts up after being idle for weeks, I am down. One of my buddies may be my copilot since my GF gets car sick.....

Sent you a note global. I really hope to see some lambos too.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by BigMac78
Rearranged some flights so I can make it. I get in late Friday so assuming I can get some sleep, put my new license plates on the ride and my ride starts up after being idle for weeks, I am down. One of my buddies may be my copilot since my GF gets car sick.....

Sent you a note global. I really hope to see some lambos too.
Really appreciate you doing that and suporting the rally and charity! I am trying very hard to get as many cars as possable. Working super hard at this i can assure you it will be my best put foward.

Did you receive a reply? No excuses for you not to come I leave for Europe that same day and I will be in the rally so guys get out and drive!

Old 11-07-2007, 04:24 PM
sikhkd is infamous around these parts
Yeah, there shouldn't be any excuse for anyone not to come!

Old 11-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by sikhkd
Yeah, there shouldn't be any excuse for anyone not to come!
Is your headlights photoshoped or did you black them out?

dude trust me everyone will be sick of their family after thanksgiving and they will show up last minute..... hopefully thier is tshirts and lanyards left

Old 11-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by globalm3
Its for Charity bro you should think of it in the way rather then just for fun. Not going to preach but its a great opertunity to give and get with a good concense...

The list is getting long guys.

Kwiker make sure you RSVP and dont be cheap!!!!!!!!!

Also I am offering some entrance fees to be paid for by me but you have to email me a reason I should pay your Charity fee. 2207rally@flipzidestudios.com
can i just show up with 50 bucks instead of having to pre register and do all this stuff? you have no idea how lazy i am

Old 11-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by kwiker
^^^And that was b/c you didn't go to sleep the night before, right?
that doesnt count

it was cause the maid rang the doorbell like 3958439394849 times

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Melissa TX to Flower Mound Scavenger Hunt Rally 11/24/2007