Charity Event - Auction for Car Collection Use

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 08:56 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Charity Event - Auction for Car Collection Use

Hi north Texas -

I am a board member of Denton County Friends of the Family - a crisis center for relationship violence. This organization has a fantastic fundraiser in May sponsored by Tiffany Jewelry, and there are some spectacular auction items, especially for car enthusiasts. One of the donors has an amazing classic car collection, and he has donated the use of any of his cars for one weekend per month for an entire year! I've attached the flyer - if you can find time and find it in your heart to participate, this community would be most grateful for your support.

On a side note, if anyone is inclined to donate any cool items or services for our silent auction, I would be happy to coordinate that for you and provide you with the necessary paperwork for tax purposes. Sports related items are always a big hit - autographed jerseys, tickets, etc. For those with spouses who would appreciate some Tiffany jewelry, keys are sold for $25 that could unlock one of the jewelry boxes - if so, you win whatever is inside!

Thanks in advance for your support,

Todd

Old 03-16-2008, 09:11 AM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
Todd - count me in on this. Let me know how to get some tickets for Tiffany keys.

Old 03-18-2008, 12:59 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MCM97
Todd - count me in on this. Let me know how to get some tickets for Tiffany keys.
Go to www.dcfof.org for details. Admission tickets are $40, and you can decide how many Tiffany keys you want once you're there. I'm pretty sure it's $25 each or 5 for $100 - all to benefit the organization. There will be jewelry from $100 all the way up to a few grand, plus a ton of cool silent and live auction items. Maybe Pam wants to donate some scrapbooking items?

Thanks in advance if you are able to attend!

Old 03-18-2008, 02:36 PM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by leftlane
Maybe Pam wants to donate some scrapbooking items?

Thanks in advance if you are able to attend!

No question. Let me know what we can do.