Houston Performance Driving (HPD) Brings U! Midnight 1320* @ LMP! July 12th!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
We are meeting at 59 and 99 and then caravaning out to fry and I 10.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:14 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
I really wish I had gotten my car clear bra'd today its gonna get pummeled out in BFE country. It is PERFECT right now too

Old 07-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Anthony 98 GTS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bmoores
I really wish I had gotten my car clear bra'd today its gonna get pummeled out in BFE country. It is PERFECT right now too
.....it is not bad. The freeway is pretty clear and almost everyone is pretty cool about not getting on it when you exit to get to the track......

Old 07-11-2008, 06:03 PM
ZFSix is infamous around these parts
Use some blue painters tape

Old 07-12-2008, 02:58 AM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Sean is Tweety makin' this round...?? Did you get a pm or text about sunday...?? May try to make this and meet ya'll at 59 & 99.

What time are ya'll meeting up and exactly where at 59 & 99 before heading out to I-10 & Fry...??

Last edited by DJ'sZ; 07-12-2008 at 04:23 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:20 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Dennis,

meet us in front of LA fitness. It is next to Gander Mountain which is next to HEB.

I will PM you my number.

Old 07-12-2008, 12:01 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Dennis,

meet us in front of LA fitness. It is next to Gander Mountain which is next to HEB.

I will PM you my number.
Sounds good Sean thanks...I'll give you a shout later.

Old 07-12-2008, 01:47 PM
7:45 ladies...I am sure we will have the fastest car sorted out long before we get to Lonestar in Sealy.

Actually, what I am really interested in finding out is if my friends new SC Viper with a claimed 750 hp can beat my car.

I asked him "did it dyno 750?" "Uh no, uh that is what the makers of the SC package claimed, the guys who installed it said it had 750 hp, its on their website...the guy I bought it from said it had 750."

*&^%&* Please! I REALLY want to run his car just to see how much bul%$it is being peddled nowadays. If he really has 750 then he should walk my little old GT2 which is only putting about 610 to the wheels.

Old 07-12-2008, 03:27 PM
7:45 it is...Gonna be good fun...if he's pushin' 750, I'll be sniffin' Viper *** all night with my wimpy 540...but...it ain't all about the HP is it Doc...?

Last edited by DJ'sZ; 07-12-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:45 PM
I called buls#$% already...lets see if he shows tonight. I got a message from him to call, he is probably going to come up w/ some excuse like having to soak his mangina.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:06 AM
The Viper showed...awesome night, good job Troy and everyone else!

Old 07-13-2008, 10:43 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
It was fun good to meet you guys. Sean, Ryan, Paulie, Anthony, Dennis, Joe, and the rest of Jitsu's posse that he had with him. Sean rolls deep!!
Car was dead this morning. Battery just didn't have the juice. Didn't leave my lights on or anything not sure what might have happened

Old 07-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Good times with good friends...the turn out at LSR was unreal...sorry but was too damn lazy to make the GTG this morning.

Z was DIRTY from last night. Good runs in Mexico Doc...!!!

Old 07-13-2008, 01:12 PM
Me too..I was beat.

And Dennis was consistently putting about a half car length on me last night (I was running pump...filled up after I ran my buddy's Viper on race gas...walked it). I also had a passenger. Man I have to be on full kill mode/racegas/and no passenger to beat Dennis' car. The results were the reverse last night, good job. I call bulls%#t on whatever dyno reported 540 on your car because I dynoed 580 on pump.

Sorry I kept shutting down at 120 each time we ran. I hate to admit this, but I am at the age where I need to start wearing glasses when I drive at night. I was having a hard time judging the distance of the upcoming traffic and played it safe.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:54 PM
544HP/482TQ is all she's got...but you and I both know dyno #'s are only half the story. Damn I wish you could have been up there when we were running the turbo Viper. My passenger (Steven) video'd it but it came out blurry. He was pissed. We left at 60 and was side by side till 160-165 then he slowly pulled around me to about a car lenth and we shut it down.

FUN times in Mexico...!!!

BTW...get some damn glasses. I don't want any excusses next time...!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Houston Performance Driving (HPD) Brings U! Midnight 1320* @ LMP! July 12th!