Houston Performance Driving (HPD) Brings U! Midnight 1320* @ LMP! July 12th!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 06:04 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I have glasses...never bring em.

Actually, we should have gone out today. I just talked to Paulie and he said it was phenomenal. Paulie walked pretty much everyone except Sarouches 720 rwhp Ford GT (said he hung only a length or so back...pretty damn good IMO).

Conditions were perfect, and on the Mexican Tollway (you know exactly where I am talking about) w/ no traffic and a perfect clear day like today I can run my girl all the way to 160. Oh, and I will have C 16.

BTW, Paulie said it looked like we were running even last night, but I told him your were edging me. I said "Ya, I gave Dennis the jump" and he said "are you crazy, thats like letting a Pit Bull clamp down on your Poodle."

Also, I was complaining to my passenger about my declining vision and reflexes last night and he said he had never seen anyone shift as fast as I did. I replied that my shifts, when analyzed w/ the Driftbox were faster than most, but that yours were the fastest (I think under . 2 seconds).

Old 07-13-2008, 06:14 PM
F8L SNK is infamous around these parts
Was it the grey viper?

Just curious he just got it back from getting the TT if it was.

How about the Supercharged Viper?

Originally Posted by DJ'sZ
544HP/482TQ is all she's got...but you and I both know dyno #'s are only half the story. Damn I wish you could have been up there when we were running the turbo Viper. My passenger (Steven) video'd it but it came out blurry. He was pissed. We left at 60 and was side by side till 160-165 then he slowly pulled around me to about a car lenth and we shut it down.

FUN times in Mexico...!!!

BTW...get some damn glasses. I don't want any excusses next time...!!

Old 07-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Sarouches is actually Soroush. surprised he ran today after his clutch getting so hot last night.

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I have glasses...never bring em.

Actually, we should have gone out today. I just talked to Paulie and he said it was phenomenal. Paulie walked pretty much everyone except Sarouches 720 rwhp Ford GT (said he hung only a length or so back...pretty damn good IMO).

Conditions were perfect, and on the Mexican Tollway (you know exactly where I am talking about) w/ no traffic and a perfect clear day like today I can run my girl all the way to 160. Oh, and I will have C 16.

BTW, Paulie said it looked like we were running even last night, but I told him your were edging me. I said "Ya, I gave Dennis the jump" and he said "are you crazy, thats like letting a Pit Bull clamp down on your Poodle."

Also, I was complaining to my passenger about my declining vision and reflexes last night and he said he had never seen anyone shift as fast as I did. I replied that my shifts, when analyzed w/ the Driftbox were faster than most, but that yours were the fastest (I think under . 2 seconds).

Old 07-13-2008, 06:17 PM
BTW, did any of you actually run at the track last night? Didn't get to see the runs if you did, any luck?

Old 07-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
No, we pretty much settled everything on the Mexican I 10,lol. I know us old guys are supposed to set an example at an event dedicated to keeping racers off the street

I ran an 11 flat at LMP when I did the Supra nats, and that was running through the wet box (couldn't be avoided that day). I also incurred a $1K repair bill.

Dennis ran the White Fox body Mustang that ran in the 10's, even, coming in on the Mexican I 10.

However I am done w/ 1/4 miles...the first 1/8th is just too hard on a 200K rear engine car. I do love to match the young go at it in their American muscle, however.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 07-13-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:53 PM
Is that why you like racing Dennis? Lol

No, we pretty much settled everything on the Mexican I 10,lol. I know us old guys are supposed to set an example at an event dedicated to keeping racers off the street

I ran an 11 flat at LMP when I did the Supra nats, and that was running through the wet box (couldn't be avoided that day). I also incurred a $1K repair bill.

Dennis ran the White Fox body Mustang that ran in the 10's, even, coming in on the Mexican I 10.

However I am done w/ 1/4 miles...the first 1/8th is just too hard on a 200K rear engine car. I do love to match the young go at it in their American muscle, however.

Old 07-13-2008, 10:41 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by F8L SNK
Was it the grey viper?

Just curious he just got it back from getting the TT if it was.

How about the Supercharged Viper?
No, unless it was a very dark grey. It looked to be a black convertable. I didn't get a chance to run the SC Viper but Sean said he ran it a few times.

Tim, if this is you your Viper looks CRAZY as usual...!! Amazing machine you've built for sure...

Old 07-14-2008, 06:50 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
I showed up and got to put a few more names to faces. Was supposed to go on the cruise but my battery decided to crap out. Oh well ..... next time. There was a Proto 650 Turbo there that I wanted to Run just to see what i'd be getting myself into. No luck though.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Anthony 98 GTS is infamous around these parts
.....good times and the turnout at the track was unreal......

Need to get my sled sorted out........nothing like making less power on your hi boost setting........

Old 07-14-2008, 01:18 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Anthnoy & I ran pretty close I gave him the move but the caddy reeled him in. j/k

Old 07-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Anthony 98 GTS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Anthnoy & I ran pretty close I gave him the move but the caddy reeled him in. j/k
.........I wondered who was the crazy man in the Caddy............now it all makes sense.......

Old 07-14-2008, 06:12 PM
soroush is infamous around these parts
hey Sean its sarouche (correct sp, soroush)when are we going to mexico? I hear they got long straight highways out there, and its a good thing I got me and pauly's run on video(one car, hmmm) jk pauly. how does your car compare to pauly's?

Old 07-14-2008, 06:36 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
One car two car who's counting a loss is loss ,I cannot beat Soroush's Ford GT period. Sean's car will not beat your car either he can't even beat a Z06. Sean's car on C-16 full kill mode we are about even.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks Dennis, your car always looks badass as well. I don't think I've ever seen it dirty!

Originally Posted by DJ'sZ
No, unless it was a very dark grey. It looked to be a black convertable. I didn't get a chance to run the SC Viper but Sean said he ran it a few times.

Tim, if this is you your Viper looks CRAZY as usual...!! Amazing machine you've built for sure...

Old 07-14-2008, 06:44 PM
Paulie, I want a shot at the Caddy! My Lexus vs the almighty caddy! Mexico tonight!

No money though, need to save it for more mods

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Houston Performance Driving (HPD) Brings U! Midnight 1320* @ LMP! July 12th!