Houston Performance Driving (HPD) Brings U! Midnight 1320* @ LMP! July 12th!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 06:54 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Tim you probably have a little spray hidden. Not many cars will run w/Tims snake.

Old 07-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
On a mix of pump and race Paulie and I are even, full kill I have the edge, but not much.

Old 07-14-2008, 07:37 PM
vramani is infamous around these parts
Next Urban Team Speed Meet

Date: 8/10/08 (second sunday each month)
Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (with drive and lunch) need a route?
Coffee/Tea/Breakfast at Urban Living

5023 Washington Avenue
Houston, TX 77007

Attached Images  
Old 07-14-2008, 07:38 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
If I am on pump & Dr Jitsu is on a mix of race and pump then we are close.

Last edited by PAULIEWALNUTS; 07-14-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:42 PM
soroush is infamous around these parts
pauly I have to say your car looks bad *** I love the yellow on that car and rolling behind it the other day with the wheels that are on it.... well it just looked sick, love that car. im down for the next meet, but I may be back on race gas, Hehe, jk, its too much pain changing that damn pulley everytime. sean you should join us in mexico next time.

Old 07-14-2008, 09:48 PM
soroush is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Tim you probably have a little spray hidden. Not many cars will run w/Tims snake.
I dont know of any that would run w Tims snake! I need a pair of hair dryers.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:52 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Dennis and I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etc2H8V9puI

Can't see much but you can tell he got a half length jump and held it.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 07-15-2008 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:16 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Dennis and I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etc2H8V9puI

Can't see much but you can tell he got a half length jump and held it.
Good fun amigo...would have been closer if you didn't have a passenger, a quarter tank of RACE fuel, 1 more bar, a VERY strong tailwind, hit the mens room before you left the track to clense your colon of that monkey burger you ate, filled up your blinker fluid and wore your damn bifocals...

You should have posted the other vids that weren't so close...

Old 07-16-2008, 01:41 PM
Vids....what other vids?

Old 07-16-2008, 03:26 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Vids....what other vids?
The ones in your fireplace...

Old 07-16-2008, 03:28 PM
Ha Ha Ha Dennis now you have to deal with Dr Jitsu.

Old 07-16-2008, 04:56 PM
F8L SNK is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
All throttle no bottle, oh wait, no bottle but boost!

Gonna try the race gas setting on the street if I can ever get some of the new to be released M/T Drag radials!!

Old 07-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by F8L SNK
All throttle no bottle, oh wait, no bottle but boost!

Gonna try the race gas setting on the street if I can ever get some of the new to be released M/T Drag radials!!

NOTHING will touch it...

Old 07-17-2008, 08:37 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Tim, safe to say that no car will hang with your TT beast on the street. I would have LOVED to take a crack at your car when I had blackie, but those days are gone for me! I'm now a 600 rwhp racer livin' life on the "safe" side of the fence!!!! On another note, you ever gonna bring your badass TT beast and run a 60-130 event???? Your car has a TRUE chance to take the 6-speed record and kill my 4.51

Peter

Old 07-19-2008, 09:12 AM
F8L SNK is infamous around these parts
Peter, whenever you schedule a 60 - 130 when I am in town is when I'll be there. Seems to always be on a weekend that I am out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Houston Performance Driving (HPD) Brings U! Midnight 1320* @ LMP! July 12th!