HOUSTON NEXT MEET 8/10/08 - need emails and contact information

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I thought the plan was always to meet at Tommy's.

Old 07-19-2008, 09:18 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Ah, didn't look at the directions...just opened them up, HOLY CRAP 390+ miles Dennis? I don't put that on my cars in 6 months let alone one day! hahaahhahaha How about I meet you guys for lunch?
Peter

Old 07-19-2008, 09:53 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Just meet at Tommy's around 9-9:30 and we can decide where to head for lunch. Don't make any difference to me where we head. I'll check this thread in the am to make sure who's in...damn, it's starting to smell like tuna in here...

The National Forrest deal was just a suggestion. I know you 'garage' queens aren't used to that kind of real drivin'...

Pony up Sally's let's do this...

Last edited by DJ'sZ; 07-20-2008 at 05:42 AM.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I want to get a leg work out and 30 minutes on the heavy bag tomorrow...lets meet at Tommy's at least to pick up some race gas then we can do a run down Mexico 59.

Old 07-20-2008, 05:30 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Everyone confirm to meet at Tommy's at 9:30am. I'm in.

Old 07-20-2008, 05:45 AM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
In...headin' out the door to hook the bottle up, check the belt on the SC, add 10 gallons of Nitro, tweek the tune and crack some P-car ***...!!!

Everyone think about where they may want to head to for a short cruise and where a good spot for lunch would be...

Old 07-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Good times with good friends...wish you could have made it Seanpoppin's. Got your message. Peter, the Supra is not only immaculate but it is damn FAST...!!! Too much for me amigo...

Here's a few pics. Wish I could have got more but driving and taking pics in Houston traffic can be hazardous to your health.

And the ***** said we were speeding...

Okay busted...

Last edited by DJ'sZ; 07-20-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:56 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Dennis great pictures thanks,Also thank Mike for lunch.

Old 07-20-2008, 06:35 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Hahahahah, great pics, thanks Dennis! If you have the high res versions please email them to me at pblach@att.net

Peter

Old 07-21-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by houstonT
Hahahahah, great pics, thanks Dennis! If you have the high res versions please email them to me at pblach@att.net

Peter
Headin' your way...

Old 07-21-2008, 01:44 PM
soroush is infamous around these parts
sweet pics Dennis, Pm me your number when you get a chance, for a while there it got a little scary with that cop, but im glad nothing happened sorry I bailed out on you guys but it has been my experience that when cops are looking for you, hanging around is not the best policy. till next time

peter your car is fast as hell I like it. I want a rematch when my car is not heat soaked in mexico offcourse.

Old 07-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Sinner is infamous around these parts
Nice pics! Who's red vette?

Old 07-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Soroush, sounds good.......my car was heat soaked to hell as well! Thanks and I had a great time.
Peter

Old 07-21-2008, 03:32 PM
LOL...the thrill of the chase...We all seem to think the culprit was in the silver jeep...beeootchh...I was able to meet up with everyone after the Texaco station I decided to stay at for a few minutes when you peeled off onto the freeway... Saw Mr. PoPo drive right by the station...I'll pm you my cell.

Yes Peter's Supra is awfully damn fast. Not sure if his 'claimed' HP was right that day or not...you gotta watch out for ole Peter 'Sly' Blach...

You might need to turn it up a notch Soroush...

Originally Posted by soroush
sweet pics Dennis, Pm me your number when you get a chance, for a while there it got a little scary with that cop, but im glad nothing happened sorry I bailed out on you guys but it has been my experience that when cops are looking for you, hanging around is not the best policy. till next time

peter your car is fast as hell I like it. I want a rematch when my car is not heat soaked in mexico offcourse.

Old 07-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by Sinner
Nice pics! Who's red vette?
Thats my buddy Mike. He's about 10 min from me. Same mods as me but bigger cam. We're tied together when we race...so hopefull that dispells all the NOS rumors about my Z.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HOUSTON NEXT MEET 8/10/08 - need emails and contact information