HOUSTON NEXT MEET 8/10/08 - need emails and contact information

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat, but, I cannot dedicate 9 am to 5 pm on a Saturday to cars being that my Mangina aches if I do not soak it periodically... So, the question is this...if I can break away at any time for 2-3 hours, when would be best?
Peter

FIXED

Old 08-08-2008, 09:15 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
You know, this is amazing! We have:

1. No show mangina of the year, Sean Reed, Mr. my wife is coming with me b/c I'm scared of leaving home alone... Mr. I bought race gas to beat Paulie yesterday b/c I can't beat him on pump gas... Oooops, was I supposed to keep that a secret?? Hahahahaha, I a funny guy!

2. And I quote directly: "Peter, I won't make it, I couldn't get a hall pass..." Does that sound familiar Mr. King of the Mangina's???? Yea, I'm talking to you Mr. Jason!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Peter

Old 08-08-2008, 09:19 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Peter
Nice Peter!

Old 08-08-2008, 12:12 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Hell he can't beat me w/race gas, unless he gets the jump.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I have a full tank of pump and no plans to drive the car until Sunday...what race gas?

Old 08-08-2008, 04:57 PM
redwarrior is infamous around these parts
Signed up and registered at UrbanSpeed but am unable to send you a pm here

Old 08-08-2008, 05:44 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
You know, this is amazing! We have:

2. And I quote directly: "Peter, I won't make it, I couldn't get a hall pass..." Does that sound familiar Mr. King of the Mangina's???? Yea, I'm talking to you Mr. Jason!

Peter
LOL..."Mr. King" of the Mangina's...?? Ok...Touchie Mr. Blach...your goin' DOWN...!!!!

Last edited by DJ'sZ; 08-08-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:25 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
LOL, I notice Sean "Side Step" Reed didn't even address his MANGINA...atleast you did Dennis! LOL
Peter

Old 08-08-2008, 07:58 PM
LOL, I notice Sean "Side Step" Reed didn't even address his MANGINA...atleast you did Dennis! LOL
Peter

I will address it with a song.

"They call Peter Mangina" (to the tune of "They Call the Wind Mariah")

Mangina
Mangina
They call Peter Mangina

Away out here they got a name
For Supras' with big power
But wife won't let Peter hang out
And we call the guy Mangina

Mangina always gets the jump
In every race he's drivin’
Mangina makes the turbos sound
Like cats were up there dying

Mangina
Mangina
They call Peter Mangina

Before I knew Mangina’s name
And heard her wail and whinin’
I had a car and she had me
And the sun was always shinin’

Mangina
Mangina
They call Peter Mangina

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 08-09-2008 at 06:15 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Boooooooooooooooo, I must say, that was your worst piece of work yet...

Now go pour that race gas you bought from Autobanh Motorsports at 3 pm on Thursday August 7th while in your BMW M3......into your GT2.

I'm surprised the boss lady didn't acompany you on the trip to buy gas. Talk about a leash!!!!!!

Errrr, I mean, just kidding! LOL

Peter

Old 08-08-2008, 10:43 PM
For those of you (Pietro) who aren't up to speed on Americana,"They Call the Wind Mariah" is a song written by Alan Lerner and Frederick Loewe for the 1951 musical Paint Your Wagon (Clint Eastwood was in it...funny movie) Mariah Carey was named by her mother after this song.

Old 08-08-2008, 11:08 PM
vramani is infamous around these parts
Get Ready

Please RSVP and route is posted now.
If you are in Houston please come by 8/10/08 for cars and fun!

www.urbanspeed.com

Event

Title: Urbanspeed Event 1
When: 08.10.2008
Where: Urban Living
Houston Category: UrbanSpeed

Description

09:00am - 11:00am Breafast at Urban Living
11:00am - 05:00pm Drive with lunch (Route TBD)
05:00pm - 06:00pm Meet back at Urban Living

Venue

Venue: Urban Living Street: 5023 Washington Avenue

Old 08-09-2008, 12:34 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
wow, that's a LONG drive, almost from houston to austin....

Old 08-09-2008, 07:34 AM
I think what everyone on this thread (that hasn't responded to your horrible song) is saying is that your attempt was poor....again, one of your worst. Now, go fill up the GT2!!!!!

Peter

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
For those of you (Pietro) who aren't up to speed on Americana,"They Call the Wind Mariah" is a song written by Alan Lerner and Frederick Loewe for the 1951 musical Paint Your Wagon (Clint Eastwood was in it...funny movie) Mariah Carey was named by her mother after this song.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:41 PM
vramani is infamous around these parts
Drive

We will cut it short agreed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HOUSTON NEXT MEET 8/10/08 - need emails and contact information