Coffee & Cars - Boulder CO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 05:43 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Coffee & Cars - Boulder CO

guys - who is it that hosts the Coffee & Cars up in Lafayette? I went last month and 'think' it was the first Sunday of every month, but cant really remember.
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks everyone.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
I would be game.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:51 AM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Its next saturday at the coffee place on 95th and arapahoe. Mike knows about it aaron...see if you can find a link to post details. I met the guy that sponsors it last month, but didnt get any additional information. With all the cars up north here, seems like it could be a cool event.

Old 09-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
This is what Mike just sent me. Do you want to do this and then run down to Club Auto to go on the monthly drive and Carts?

Old 09-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Possibly...I didnt know there was anything going on down there this weekend. whats the details on that?

there is some car show in Englewood as well - Englewood Days Road Rage Car Show
www.proplayersassociation.org/carshows.html

Old 09-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Banned
I posted the info on RME. They just meet and drive down to do some cart racing and a late lunch. The wife and I had a blast last time.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Banned
TB Marketing is infamous around these parts
As far as Kars and Karting...

Tire kicking starts at Lemay Club auto at 9am for the denver crowd. We are going to drive down and be at The Track at Centennial at 11:30ish for the Boulder Cars and Coffee crew thats wants to join in. The karting costs $35 per person, and if you need references on how much fun it was last month, we can provide you a list....

To reach The Track at Centennial go to www.thetrack.us

Old 09-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Banned
Thanks Tim B...

Old 09-30-2008, 06:23 PM
Banned
TB Marketing is infamous around these parts
Your welcome. Sounds like much of the crowd from last month will be there and some of the group from Saturday night is coming.

Old 09-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Banned
I forgot you guys did this. Thanks...

Old 10-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Few pics from the cars & coffee in Lafayette

posted these on the lambo board too...but will stick a couple more here
These first ones were all taken by Cooper Naitove -

Old 10-05-2008, 10:03 AM
couple of substantially worse ones from my camera...we were there pretty late. Cooper has some pics of a GT3RS that was there, and there was a bunch of folks there when we rolled in at about 9:30 or so, but its a pretty early rising crowd i believe...

Old 10-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Banned
I wish I could have made it but we were closing on a car and that it seems will have to be finished on Monday.

I didnt make it to the club but did drive down to cart with the wife. It was a blast as always.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Point2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to behold
Sorry I missed you and your Lambo. I left at 9:00.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Yeah, i gotta try and get there earlier :-) I missed the GT3RS and would have liked to check that one out for sure.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Coffee & Cars - Boulder CO