Life After Cancer Photo Shoot

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 09:12 PM
96BeaSSt is infamous around these parts
Life After Cancer Photo Shoot

Some of you may remember the car show I put on June 1 for National Cancer Survivors Day. We ended up raising a little over $2,700 for the Virginia R. Cvetko Center and have already started the process of developing a Life After Cancer program through the center for cancer survivors and their families and friends. They also decided to have an article written about the event and me, and with that they decided to do a photo shoot. I still have not received the actual images from the shoot, but I did receive the printed article in the latest edition of InTouch, which is a quarterly publication from the Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center at Dallas. I'm hoping to have the full pictures sometime this week. They were all taken on the top story of the Garage A at the downtown Dallas Baylor location. As you can tell from the picture, it really did have a great view of downtown and the photographers got some pretty good shots.

Try to ignore the goof in front of the car, and for those that are like me and cringe at any plausible scratching of the paint, I made sure to wear gentle clothing. They were pretty adamant about having me in the picture and not just the car.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:33 PM
96BeaSSt is infamous around these parts
I have received reports of some people not being able to see the pictures, blame Picasa...

Either way, here's a link to the album: http://picasaweb.google.com/andrew.w...CancerArticle#