Texas Mile - March

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cc08gt2
3 days down and here are some points:
3. My top speed was just under 191 by a hair.
Nice run cc08gt2!!

Considering that you car is running a FVD software program, FVD headers and a GMG sport muffler that is sensational!!

Well done!

Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 03-30-2009, 06:02 PM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
Nice run cc08gt2!!

Considering that you car is running a FVD software program, FVD headers and a GMG sport muffler that is sensational!!

Well done!

Rhonda
I am definitely happy with what little mods I have done to get that number. The EVOMS850 (I assume had 850 hp) ran right at 200 or maybe they broke. I can't believe that it takes 200 more hp just for 10 mph. I think we did well based on their numbers. I could park my car and sit in a chair, while theirs was jacked up and being looked at and dealt with regularly. Not my idea of fun.

Old 03-30-2009, 06:52 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Or you could be BlackHorseTurbo with a full weight(~3650lbs)Turbo tiptronic 996 that dynoed 550hp to the wheels and go 192.6mph at the mile.BlackHorseTurbo states he was not at full boost.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:29 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Amazing. Not sure how that is possible, but amazing.

I would hate to be running an 850 hp car at 197 and see a 550 996 tip do 192. I would be crying in my trailer.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:21 PM
the head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the rough
Raw data results are now on the TM website.

Old 03-31-2009, 01:21 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Or you could be BlackHorseTurbo with a full weight(~3650lbs)Turbo tiptronic 996 that dynoed 550hp to the wheels and go 192.6mph at the mile.BlackHorseTurbo states he was not at full boost.
Paulie,

Do you know what car number he was?

thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 04-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
here is a video of my 195.477 run with a fist pump at the end in my lightly modified Ford GT. It's putting down 609 at the tires. In October I am expecting to be putting down 1200 at the tires with a TT setup.

http://www.vimeo.com/3912146

Old 04-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by jbsteven
here is a video of my 195.477 run with a fist pump at the end in my lightly modified Ford GT. It's putting down 609 at the tires. In October I am expecting to be putting down 1200 at the tires with a TT setup.

Beautiful car. Who is doing the changes? What do you expect to run? How is 1200 hp in comparison to the other GT's there? There were quite a few Fords, all running really fast with big HP. Just would like to know your thoughts about the GT, etc.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Damn Walnut, alway pissing in someones orange juice

Rhonda, That was BlackHorseTurbo, AKA Todd Nall AKA the Toddanator.

Old 04-03-2009, 04:33 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cc08gt2
Beautiful car. Who is doing the changes? What do you expect to run? How is 1200 hp in comparison to the other GT's there? There were quite a few Fords, all running really fast with big HP. Just would like to know your thoughts about the GT, etc.
If the winds are the same as last weekend (tailiwind) I expect to run 225-230 mph. The guy in the yellow TT GT has 1040whp. The one that ran 221 I assume had 975-1000 whp. Hennssey will be doing the upgrade as he did the pulley, tune and exhaust on the car now. Should be a fun ride.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by jbsteven

Nice run! Thanks for sharing the video.

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 04-03-2009, 08:36 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Damn Walnut, alway pissing in someones orange juice

Rhonda, That was BlackHorseTurbo, AKA Todd Nall AKA the Toddanator.
That's a great run for a tip with modified turbos and software....congratulations to BlackHorse...

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 04-03-2009, 11:44 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
That's a great run for a tip with modified turbos and software....congratulations to BlackHorse...
I just noticed this thread. Thanks Rhonda. Yea, my tippy was haulin that day no doubt.

Old 04-06-2009, 02:34 PM
One of Twenty is infamous around these parts
Anyone know if the white Porsche 911 GT1 ran, and if so, what it did?

You can see the 911 GT1 at the 1:05 mark of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6mOkWuaAC0

Old 04-06-2009, 02:45 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Steve(driver) said the GT1 did ~176mph.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.