[Houston] My Sister Was Robbed This Morning @ HEB Gas Station at Barker Cypress x 290

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:32 AM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
+1 on a gun. I would imagine a 9mm to the temple would change some punks mind

Old 03-06-2009, 11:26 AM
BlownVette has a spectacular aura aboutBlownVette has a spectacular aura aboutBlownVette has a spectacular aura about
Update:

The thief threw her purse in the back of a random pick up truck in a parking lot sometime yesterday afternoon. The owner of the truck contacted my sister this morning (her DL and military ID was still in her wallet) so she has at least recovered her identification.

One word of caution on the carrying of a loaded gun in your car without a CHL. When the law passed, the Harris county DA said he was against it and would still try to bring charges and prosecute those found with a loaded firearm in their vehicle without a CHL and not 'traveling' per the definition of the previous law. I'm not sure how this has been handled in practice since the law passed. It is just best to go ahead and get a CHL. Texas now has reciprocity with several other states.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:26 AM
sikhkd is infamous around these parts
Glad shes alright, my friend got robbed at a gas station while using the ATM in Dallas the other day. Report to your credit bearus for identity theft, with her ID that POS theft can possible open up accounts especially if he gets her social security number. It's happened to me before, took me a year and multiple trips to court just to get rid of the accounts

Old 03-06-2009, 08:37 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Guys,

The Legislature passed a law 1.5 years ago: It is 100% legal to carry in your glove compartment in Texas, you no longer have to be going to or from the range.
my glove box is not big enough

Old 03-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Your funny, Jean. I have a Glock 23 that fits perfect. Actually, I keep it in a case behind the passenger seat.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:20 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I will remind you that, as of last year, it is legal to carry in your glove compartment in Texas.

I don't advocate vigilantyism, and I do advocate proper training, safety, and common sense, but when I am going somewhere that may be unsafe (which I generally avoid) and especially if I am in the gt2 (which draws attention) I often take advantage of the above law.
Well then, thanks for not shooting me last weekend. Btw, I'm headed to uptown. See y'all there.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:29 AM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
So when are we doing Cars & Guns?

Old 03-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I don't carry to Cars and Coffee, MSR, Urbanspeed etc.

However when I used to go to meets on Westhiemer where I had to wait at the stoplight w/ a dozen aggressive panhandlers (most are harmless, I know) and a bunch of what look like gangbangers/carjackers standing around, you can bet I was locked and loaded. Mr Glock would be in the front w/ a towel over him.

Old 10-10-2009, 08:59 PM
AceRothstein415 is infamous around these parts
**** obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-09-2009, 08:07 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
in some states not sure about tx if you are caught with a gun and intoxicated meaning you had the weapon in your car and had a drink or two at the bar and are stopped and over the legal limit the fine and jail time are pretty bad. I enjoy guns too, own a few and was recently informed of some of the new stupid laws out there also the punishment if you take a gun to forbidden places with a CHL is much worse.

stay safe n keep your family safe just be wary of where u go what u do while having a gun.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:01 PM
WJHMH is just really niceWJHMH is just really niceWJHMH is just really niceWJHMH is just really nice
This also happened to my sister a couple of years ago when she was picking my nephew from Second Baptist Church kindergarden. She was only gone less than a minute but that's all a thief needs. Invasion of the Katrinians, damn NOLA's.