2nd Annual DFW National Cancer Survivors Day Car Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 03:16 PM
96BeaSSt is infamous around these parts
2nd Annual DFW National Cancer Survivors Day Car Show

Be sure to visit the website for detailed information about the show... http://www.ncsdcarshow.org/

Last edited by 96BeaSSt; 05-26-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Bump for new website.

Old 04-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Anyone interested in coming out for this?

Old 05-18-2009, 09:22 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
I would definitely if I was in Dallas. I hope there's a HUGE turnout

Edwin

Old 05-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Make the trip out, so far I have Boardwalk Porsche bringing out 2 cars, Lamborghini Dallas is bringing 1, Ferrari Dallas is trying to bring a few, and waiting to hear back from others.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
i will try to make this. come out to our pk cruise if you are available. if you have a very loud blue C5Z, i think you have already attended one of last years runs. im not sure if youre the same person?

Old 05-19-2009, 07:39 AM
Yep, I made it to two PK runs last year, had a blast on both of them. Jason (with the Blue '08 Viper) peppered my car with tar and rocks when he took off at one point on the second run I went on.

I will have to see how much time I have for another run.

Old 05-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 96BeaSSt
Yep, I made it to two PK runs last year, had a blast on both of them. Jason (with the Blue '08 Viper) peppered my car with tar and rocks when he took off at one point on the second run I went on.

I will have to see how much time I have for another run.
dang, i never heard about this until now. hope it didnt do any damadge. if you have contact with jason, send him here

Old 05-19-2009, 08:45 PM
No lasting damage, just a lot of cleaning... I'll let Jason know, but I thought he may be on here.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Bump for the flier, hope to see y'all out there... I have been getting some pretty decent door prizes, plus there should be 1 Lamborghini, 1 Ferrari, and 2 Porsches at the show from local dealers. I am still working with Addison PD and FD to get a patrol car and fire engine out for the kid in all of us. Don't forget to show up early to get a spot to park your car, bring some chairs and blankets, as there is quite a bit of shaded grass to relax on.

Old 05-28-2009, 06:33 PM
SecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to behold
I am trying to work on it, Maybe bring out the 911 and the elise

Old 05-29-2009, 05:46 AM
Great, would love to have both of them.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:07 AM
dangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to behold
I posted on the CF as well, but I'll be there

Old 06-06-2009, 07:17 AM
Got back from my honeymoon really late Thursday night, spent most of yesterday trying to finalize a few things. Talked with Pam, the manager of the Cvetko Center, and found that we have already raised $900...

Let's keep getting the word out, I am going to a show in Garland this morning, and I believe there is the Monthly Muscle Show this evening in Plano. Finally, if you are interested in helping out with the show, send me a PM and I will give you my cell phone number. It looks like I may need some help with the basics at the registration table.

Finally, for door prizes, we have the following:

- Free tire balance/rotation at Discount Tire in The Colony (2x)
- Golf Bag
- The Detail Dude detail packages (unknown qty.)
- Dallas Eye Care $250 discount for Ray-Ban sunglasses (can be used for normal sunglasses or perscription)

Old 06-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Car's cleaned and I'm just going to finish getting ready and should be out there by noon. I'll have a sign up on Belt Line, just East of DNT. We should have everything ready to go for the first participants before 3:00p. If you aren't showing, feel free to come on by and enjoy the cars and good food for a bit.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual DFW National Cancer Survivors Day Car Show