Autodynamica in Houston

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Vendor cancelled user name
francis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to behold
Autodynamica in Houston

I am proud to announce that Autodynamica Performance joined 6speedonline.com! We are located in Houston, Tx and work strictly on European vehicles and offer the following services:

-Computer tuning upgrades for Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and VW
-Brembo, Alcon big brake kits for street and track use
-Bilstein, H&R, Moton suspension upgrades
-Complete tuning systems by Evolution Motorsports, AWE-Tuning, Kleemann, VF-Engineering
-Exhaust systems: AWE-Tuning, Tubi Style, Milltek, Larini, Kreissieg
-Cold Air Intake Systems
-Aerodynamic components: TechArt, Carlsson, Brabus, Lorinser, AC Schnitzer, AirWerks One
-Wheel upgrades: HRE Wheels, Champion Motorsport and BBS
-Electronic Suspension Modules for Mercedes, Porsche, Range Rover, Bentley
-Track set-up and factory service maintenance

World Wide Shipping available.

We have been in the business for over 15 years now. Feel free to give us a call and make sure to check our website @ www.autodynamica.com! I will be posting some pictures and projects that we have done in the past, make sure you check them out!

Last edited by francis@autodynamica; 05-08-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Francis,

Welcome aboard!

Autodynamica has experience with the sales and install of all of our exhausts as well as our 997TT 750R Turbo Package.

Friendly, fair, and dedicated group of enthusiasts. They will be an asset to the forums.

Old 05-08-2009, 01:52 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Welcome Luis & francis,Luis did a GIAC stage 4 on my old Turbo,great prices & great work.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Former Vendor
luis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdluis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdluis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdluis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdluis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdluis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdluis@autodynamica is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Mike and Paulie for the props......
As you know we carry the finest performance products and now we offer qualified service and installation on site.

We are growing call or stop by to see what is new!!!!

Old 05-08-2009, 02:45 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Name:  oreo.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  6.4 KB

Old 05-11-2009, 04:23 PM
JC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really nice
Sounds good, if I can find time I may come check out the shop. Right now I'm trying to figure out if I want to keep my 996TT, but if I do I would want to discuss various tuning options.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:39 PM
francis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholdfrancis@autodynamica is a splendid one to behold
JC919,
That would be great! We have modified tons of 996's up to GT800s so we are very familiar with them. Come see us anytime. Meanwhile, I'll be posting some pictures of 996 projects we have done, make sure you look for them. And thanks for your reply!

Old 05-13-2009, 04:50 PM
JC919,

follow this link: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...odynamica.html. Just one 996TT that we have modified. I hope you like it!!