RUF DE and Concorso at MSR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 10:35 AM
RAC
Former Vendor
RAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud of
Awesome,

Event is almost Full

Old 06-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Silver6sp996TT is infamous around these parts
Hi Hans,
This is my first DE. I look forward to it!
See you Saturday,

Richard

Old 06-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Registered !

Old 06-03-2009, 12:12 PM
RAC
Former Vendor
RAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud of
Great Turnout, should be a lot of fun, for all that have signed up Hooters will be providing free Lunch, Brembo will be there and holding Classroom Sessions and Motul will be there as well offering free Brake Fluid Testing

Old 06-03-2009, 06:31 PM
shahsk30 is infamous around these parts
i wish i could make this

Old 06-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
is the entrance to MSR off of 377? or 171?

Old 06-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Silentrun is infamous around these parts
It's off 377

Old 06-05-2009, 05:03 PM
RAC
Former Vendor
Right off 377

Old 06-05-2009, 05:05 PM
RAC
Former Vendor
Hooters Girls and Ferrari's

Lol,

looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

Old 06-05-2009, 05:12 PM
cool, thanks.

some more questions:

1. should i bring an ice chest? the lady told me over the phone im going to need LOTS of water. also, is there a place i can keep a duffle bag and the aforementioned cooler? this is my first time to msr

Old 06-05-2009, 05:27 PM
RAC
Former Vendor
We will provide Water and Ice, however i recommend to bring a Cooler and maybe even some Gatorade, Lunch is on us (Hooters)

http://motorsportranch.com/

Old 06-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by RAC
We will provide Water and Ice, however i recommend to bring a Cooler and maybe even some Gatorade, Lunch is on us (Hooters)

http://motorsportranch.com/
very good. i will be leaving from the Keller area around 7am. maybe ill run into som eof you on the way there

Old 06-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Can I assume Hooters will have many of their female servers there? Maybe they will was windows between runs...

Old 06-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Silentrun
Can I assume Hooters will have many of their female servers there? Maybe they will was windows between runs...
im bringing my own girl

edit: tacky

Last edited by Bara; 06-05-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:21 PM
But your girl will leave nose prints!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RUF DE and Concorso at MSR