RUF DE and Concorso at MSR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 06:10 AM
RAC
Former Vendor
RAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud of
Old 05-13-2009, 06:30 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
WOW look's great I will be there.

Old 05-13-2009, 06:35 AM
RAC
Former Vendor
RAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud ofRAC has much to be proud of
COOL,

Hans

Old 05-13-2009, 08:48 AM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
Hans - will this event include a free directional tire inspection and rotation??

Old 05-13-2009, 09:09 AM
RAC
Former Vendor
But of Course !!! lol

Old 05-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Hans- How are you? Payne wanted to know if you ever looked at the RUF pics he took? Will you please ask if I can race my SRT8 Jeep! The suspension is far from stock....

Old 05-13-2009, 12:52 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Paulie,

That is MSR in Fort Worth, not Angleton.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:00 AM
RAC
Former Vendor
Free Motul Brake Flush and Tech Inspection for June 6th DE

RUF Auto Centre welcomes MOTUL as a Sponsor for the June 6th DE Texas Track and Concorso
Motul will supply free High Performance Brake Fluid and RAC will provide free Labor for anyone signed up for the DE

Hans

Attached Images  
Old 05-14-2009, 08:17 AM
goofygrin is infamous around these parts
wow... that's a great offer!

Old 05-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Edit: i think im going to have to sign up for this. i need my parts installed

997S

Last edited by Bara; 05-14-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:54 AM
RAC
Former Vendor
No Problem, call me or shoot me an email

Hans

Old 05-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RAC
No Problem, call me or shoot me an email

Hans
thanks, called today and set it up with Mark for the 26th of may

Old 05-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Silentrun is infamous around these parts
Registered!!!

Old 05-27-2009, 09:05 AM
RAC
Former Vendor
Texas Track and Concorso !

Bump

Old 06-01-2009, 08:08 AM
jragan is infamous around these parts
My girlfriend (997-1 C4S) and I (E86///M) will both be running!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RUF DE and Concorso at MSR