DFW to Possum Kingdom Lake Official Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Andi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
Well I tried to keep up with the ZO6 guys but as soon as I would close in on them about a million rocks would fly up and hit my car ... I counted 7-8 large rock chips on my hood ... On the next one I'll be wrapping up in painters tape and there will be NO MERCY!
No wonder whenever you did did pass me it would be at WOT doing 140+ dodging oncoming traffic with the wife likely screaming.

BTW you were throwing up a rock or two yourself bro...

See y'all on the next one.
Cheers,
Andi

Old 06-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Jetpilot
This looked insane!

Bara - we need to hook up soon - you going to the RUF APEX deal this weekend?
yep c u there

Old 06-01-2009, 03:09 PM
quikag is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BlackSheep
I'm not sure if "Most insane driver" is a good or bad thing.. LOL! I'll take it as a compliment. Thanks! The car is actually an 08 C6 Coupe with the Z51 Performance package.. Not a Z06.. Just faster than one!
I believe he was talking about me with my silver Z51 Coupe (non-Z06) on the drive back to Dallas. That said, I'll let you have the title.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by RioGrandeValley
Fun run indeed. Nice to meet lots of you guys out there but the award for Most Insane Driver goes out to the guy in the silver Z06 Beast. That thing roared when passing then the Lambo would come flying.
Downside was the Lambo would walk me on the top-end. Damn 650hp V12.

Old 06-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Well I tried to keep up with the ZO6 guys but as soon as I would close in on them about a million rocks would fly up and hit my car ... I counted 7-8 large rock chips on my hood ... On the next one I'll be wrapping up in painters tape and there will be NO MERCY!

ALSO - I challenge anyone to do what I did with there wife in the car kicking and screaming the whole time

NO MERCY=GAY ****, J/K

I am glad you came out! Next time bring something faster, will ya!

Old 06-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Damn, I missed out big time!!!!

ALSO - I challenge anyone to do what I did with there wife in the car kicking and screaming the whole time
Next time, I'll sub for the wife!

Don't you have clear wrap? If so, which kind of clear wrap? Come by the shop and show me the rock chips, we have a Gallardo in the shop for the same thing!!!

-Nathan

Old 06-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
vids are uploading. i have 7 or 8 here are 2, the rest in an hour

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...nt=ccbb097.flv

Old 06-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Silentrun is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by StuartsPNB

Don't you have clear wrap? If so, which kind of clear wrap? Come by the shop and show me the rock chips, we have a Gallardo in the shop for the same thing!!!

-Nathan
How bout' a guards red porsche with one large chip on the hood?

Old 06-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Old 06-01-2009, 06:09 PM

-Nathan
Nathan, long story short, my 2nd day air payment for my bumper got lost and then found several days later. the bumper should be heading your way shortly and do join our next run

Old 06-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Bara
Nathan, long story short, my 2nd day air payment for my bumper got lost and then found several days later. the bumper should be heading your way shortly and do join our next run
Bara- Sounds good my friend!!!

I am sure Doug will be on the look out...We are painting it RED, right? NOT

Since all you guys recieved "rock chips".....

Who would be interesting in a DFW PK 3M Clear Bra "Group buy" I would discount it greatly for you guys!!!

HUMMM....Good Idea!!!

Old 06-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Bara
vids are uploading. i have 7 or 8 here are 2, the rest in an hour

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...nt=ccbb097.flv
Where in Mexico is that????

HAHA

Old 06-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Where in Mexico is that????

HAHA
if you think thats funny, wait for the rest of the vids to upload.

btw, i'd be up for a clear bra but i think im going to beat up my front bumper so i can junk it and get a gt3 front lol

Old 06-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Old 06-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Too bad I was too far ahead to get on any videos.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: DFW to Possum Kingdom Lake Official Picture Thread