Free Photoshoot (Austin, Texas)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by uracowman
I am originally from katy, but I am a student at UT. I am heading back this weekend as a matter of fact.

HDR has its places but most people do the lamest hdr imaging where it looks like something from an extraterrestrial cartoon comic. I am not saying I don't use HDR, but I only use it when needed but most people use it because they think that overblown look is "cool". The HDRs I do don't look like an HDR was used, which is the way it should be.
I'm curious to hear what you think of mine:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ics-party.html

I do like your photo's! They look good...

Old 06-18-2009, 02:06 PM
uracowman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Well come out to Lonstar Motor park in Sealy Saturday night (7-12). I'll be out there with a couple other p-cars and a GTR.
I don't know if I can do that. i am heading back to houston for a benefit for a friend that just passed away so I am all booked for saturday. Did you just want to talk or something? If it is just to talk or something, I could meet you friday evening or later on saturday night as I may head back to Austin that evening.

Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
I'm curious to hear what you think of mine:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/gt3-gt2-gt/167421-pics-party.html

I do like your photo's! They look good...
They look pretty good but a few of the images are way over saturated. It almost hurts to look at the first one for more than 10 seconds because the red is so bright.

Last edited by uracowman; 06-18-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:20 PM
JC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really nice
If you're interested. I'll be in Austin next Thursday through Monday.

Attached Images  
Old 06-26-2009, 12:57 AM
I am still looking for one more folks. I am shooting JC's m3 on saturday.

I want something unique. Where are all you viper/ford gt/porsche folk?

here is a shot I took of a C5 I shot yesterday. Image is a five layer merge with one for the car, one for the bumper, one for the wheels, one for the ground and one for the composite sky.Took me almost two hours to edit so I hope you enjoy :-/

Last edited by uracowman; 06-26-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Bump to the top. My lamborghini owner may be flaking out of the shoot so I will need one more vehicle for a free shoot. If you have something high end and would like a free shoot them tell me. I am an actual photographer, not an amateur...

here is JC919's vehicle I just shot: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...hotoshoot.html

And here you can view the rest of my work on my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/35785716@N05/