Free Photoshoot (Austin, Texas)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 03:41 PM
uracowman is infamous around these parts
Free Photoshoot (Austin, Texas)

I am a photographer and I am trying to build a small portfolio. I am opening 1-2 free shoots for people if you guys are interested. I am debating on whether or not to have 1-2 more slots open, but five have already been filled. The vehicles include:
1) 2009 ZR1 Corvette
2) 2002 H/C Corvette
3) 2008 Corvette Z06
4) Lamborghini Gallardo Nera
5) 2005 Lingenfelter Corvette

As you can tell, the slots are mainly filled with corvettes. If anyone here is interested in a free shoot and you are in or around the Austin area, feel free to pm me. I would prefer to shoot something I haven't shot yet, something along the lines of a 911, ford gt ect.

I am shooting a car on monday and wednesday of this week so if you are interested, please pm me. This is first come first serve, but the vehicle shot will be up to my discretion.

Last edited by uracowman; 06-14-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:50 PM
bump. I still have not received any pms yet.

Old 06-17-2009, 03:50 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
to bad youre not local. im getting the full GT3 aero kit installed on my 997 this coming week and need to do a shoot.

Old 06-17-2009, 04:56 PM
lol. You are always free to come down to Austin or something if you wish. And for those who are interested, I actually know what I am doing so I wouldn't be wasting your time and lollipopping. Here are a few sample images from a black z06 I shot monday evening.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
nice pics. makes me miss my old C6Z

Old 06-18-2009, 07:37 AM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Bara
nice pics. makes me miss my old C6Z
You sold your Z?

I just bought one!!!!! Dammit...

Great Photo's, are those HDR?

Old 06-18-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
Great Photo's, are those HDR?
No way. HDR is a joke.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:12 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Great shots.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:14 AM
Lol thanks but I am still looking for a vehicle to shoot. I am actually quite surprised no one has pmed me yet...

Old 06-18-2009, 11:36 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by uracowman
Lol thanks but I am still looking for a vehicle to shoot. I am actually quite surprised no one has pmed me yet...
Prolly cause you're in Austin. Maybe too many hippes and no exotics. Come to H-Town and you can have your pick of the litter.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:57 AM
JC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really nice
Judging by the current cars you have an e92M or 996TT seem somewhat lame. But if you're interested I'll be in town next week with one of these. PM me if you want to shoot one of these.

Last edited by JC919; 06-18-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
No way. HDR is a joke.
Explain?

Old 06-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Prolly cause you're in Austin. Maybe too many hippes and no exotics. Come to H-Town and you can have your pick of the litter.
I am originally from katy, but I am a student at UT. I am heading back this weekend as a matter of fact.

Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
Explain?
HDR has its places but most people do the lamest hdr imaging where it looks like something from an extraterrestrial cartoon comic. I am not saying I don't use HDR, but I only use it when needed but most people use it because they think that overblown look is "cool". The HDRs I do don't look like an HDR was used, which is the way it should be.

Last edited by uracowman; 06-18-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:38 PM
I am originally from katy, but I am a student at UT. I am heading back this weekend as a matter of fact.
Well come out to Lonstar Motor park in Sealy Saturday night (7-12). I'll be out there with a couple other p-cars and a GTR.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
I really like your photo's!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Free Photoshoot (Austin, Texas)