Another 997 CUSTOMIZED Front-to-Back

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Another 997 CUSTOMIZED Front-to-Back

Hey guys,

We wanted to share another special car with you. Our 6speed customer (Bara) brought us his car wanting to add a new front bumper, rear bumper and rear spoiler. The project proved once again that the 997 is one amazing car.

Right out of the box, we re-prime and sand the bumper ensuring no ripples in the surface and a stock fit. Once the fit was right, we cut out a scoop into the bumper giving it that mean look.

We also took the extra time to paint the structural bumper brace so no silver would be seen through the custom grill we installed.

Next is the challenge of creating a custom meshing to fill in those aerodynamic gaps.

We measured the sizes, cut them out, and went to work.

The hand work paid off as the mesh was properly secured leaving us with quite a sight!

Old 08-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold

To fill in the custom cut gap in the bumper, we molded in bumper diffusers onto the top.

Finally, we added the bottom lip to the bumper leaving her ready to be mounted.

Now for the other side….

In order to have the rear bumper fit stock and flush we had to cut out sections on each side of the housing.

With a proper fit ready to go, we started priming the bumper and the rear wing.

Last edited by StuartsPNB; 08-24-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Former Vendor
Once out of the booth, we bolted them on ensuring a snug fit.

Finally, came the time to put on the finished product!

Here is the beginning of our Signature clear wrap! This particular wrap was completed in 2 separate stages. First the car was wrapped from the hood down and bumper off. We broke it down into this 2 step process to best hide the lines from the wrap.

Old 08-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Former Vendor
Second was the bumper. We lined her up, put her on, and began round two.

At last we had a beautifully wrapped 997. Now for the show!

Old 08-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Former Vendor

Once again, thank you for taking the time to see our projects in action!!!

We're here to answer all questions on advice or to schedule a time to evaluate a previous job to make sure it was done right. Any way we can help!!!

Thanks,

-Nathan

Last edited by StuartsPNB; 08-24-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:02 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Excellent Work, Excellent Porsche

Saw Bara's Porsche during the Wills Point Run a few weeks ago and it was looking good. You guys do an excellent job there and from the pics pay attention to detail which is a major PLUS. Good Job guys and I'm sure
Bara is enjoying his facelifted toy. See you guys at the PK2 run!

Old 08-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Great job guys. you have gained a life long customer. tell Stuart i will be in thursday to pic up my CD : )

Old 08-04-2009, 07:53 PM
White_lightning is infamous around these parts
wow.. looks killer!!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Kent is infamous around these parts
quality job, excellent.

Old 08-05-2009, 07:57 AM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
Nice job!!

Old 08-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Bara
Great job guys. you have gained a life long customer. tell Stuart i will be in thursday to pic up my CD : )
They did a fantastic job on your car! I can't believe the steps....

Want to do me a favor? Leave Stuart the intake and floor mate....please?

I will be dropping my car off soon so I will see him.

-Adam

Old 08-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
will do ^^^

Old 08-07-2009, 03:45 AM
mondohoss is infamous around these parts
Is that taco OEM ?
I am looking to put one on my 2007 997 ( has a VF S/C)
Stuarts did my GT3 bumper, can you PM me what it will cost to install the Taco wing with the carbon in Carrara White?

Old 08-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by mondohoss
Is that taco OEM ?
I am looking to put one on my 2007 997 ( has a VF S/C)
Stuarts did my GT3 bumper, can you PM me what it will cost to install the Taco wing with the carbon in Carrara White?
PM Sent

Old 08-07-2009, 06:29 PM
RAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to allRAC3ME is a name known to all
Very nice! It's such a breath of fresh air to see a REAL body shop that takes pride in their work... I have seen way too many hacks in the business. I think I finally found where I want to take my prized possession e38 750il for it's face lift. I'll be swinging by there in the very near future!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another 997 CUSTOMIZED Front-to-Back