[DFW] Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 07:07 PM
TTZip is infamous around these parts
I am going to try and make it in my chrome orange Exige. Not 100% sure though as tonight is filled with drinking, parties, and bars...

Old 08-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Sebastian is infamous around these parts
See you guys there...

Old 08-29-2009, 11:32 AM
S8owned is infamous around these parts
Old 08-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Envy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond repute
Lots of fail in that vid lol

Old 08-29-2009, 12:29 PM
quikag is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Envy
Lots of fail in that vid lol

Wow, that is pitiful. Car's power>driving talent by far.

AWESOME C&C today. Ferrari F50, Saleen S7TT, immaculate Countach, V10 R8, Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari gallore. Great weather, great, great fun.

I did see Caltex's 997.2 GT3, beautiful car. My wife liked it as well which is a good sign for potential future purchase.

Old 08-29-2009, 12:45 PM
S8owned is infamous around these parts
Old 08-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Envy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quikag
Wow, that is pitiful. Car's power>driving talent by far.

AWESOME C&C today. Ferrari F50, Saleen S7TT, immaculate Countach, V10 R8, Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari gallore. Great weather, great, great fun.

I did see Caltex's 997.2 GT3, beautiful car. My wife liked it as well which is a good sign for potential future purchase.
Gotta rub it in don't ya

Old 08-29-2009, 02:22 PM
dangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to behold
Sorry I didn't show.. I felt like crap this morning and wasn't into doing an hour and some drive.

Looks like there were some interesting things going on there.

Old 08-29-2009, 02:25 PM
dangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to behold
Old 08-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Gotta rub it in don't ya
A potential future car purchase and a purchase actually coming to fruition are two different things. At this point, I'm having a blast with my $50k Vette (with mods), so I'm not too inclined to lay down a buck twenty for another car anytime soon even if I did get the green light from the wife. Being a finance/accounting guy can have it's practical mentality disadvantages.

That Viper guy REALLY, REALLY needs to start autocrossing at a minimum.

Old 08-29-2009, 06:37 PM
A potential future car purchase and a purchase actually coming to fruition are two different things. At this point, I'm having a blast with my $50k Vette (with mods), so I'm not too inclined to lay down a buck twenty for another car anytime soon even if I did get the green light from the wife. Being a finance/accounting guy can have it's practical mentality disadvantages.

That Viper guy REALLY, REALLY needs to start autocrossing at a minimum.

Very true, as much as I love corvette I would jump at the chance to have a 911 especially a GT car it's been a dream car of mine for a long time...

Old 08-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Very true, as much as I love corvette I would jump at the chance to have a 911 especially a GT car it's been a dream car of mine for a long time...
If things continue to go well, I will definitely get a GT3 down the road, but it just doesn't make sense at this point, especially considering the wife is wanting another house.

Old 08-29-2009, 06:42 PM
If things continue to go well, I will definitely get a GT3 down the road, but it just doesn't make sense at this point, especially considering the wife is wanting another house.
So true, I'm lucky to have the car I have right now to begin with...

Old 08-29-2009, 07:02 PM
I think we're all lucky to have the cars we have and be able to go to Cars and Coffee on a beautiful Dallas morning and check out millions of dollars of car hardware!

Old 08-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Silentrun is infamous around these parts
I think we're all lucky to have the cars we have and be able to go to Cars and Coffee on a beautiful Dallas morning and check out millions of dollars of car hardware!

Excellent Point!!!!! well said.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: [DFW] Cars and Coffee