[DFW] Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 05:39 PM
S8owned is infamous around these parts
A video a buddy of mine put together...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRWY5hUKU8

Old 08-30-2009, 09:36 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gtovan
I'm going to try to make it with my GT2. Beautiful GT3 btw.
Thank you... C&C was awesome this month... I want to check out your GT2

Old 08-30-2009, 09:40 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
Next time let me know when your up there so she can get inside and rev it a few times.... That's all you need to close the deal...

Originally Posted by quikag
Wow, that is pitiful. Car's power>driving talent by far.

AWESOME C&C today. Ferrari F50, Saleen S7TT, immaculate Countach, V10 R8, Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari gallore. Great weather, great, great fun.

I did see Caltex's 997.2 GT3, beautiful car. My wife liked it as well which is a good sign for potential future purchase.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:03 AM
quikag is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by caltex
Next time let me know when your up there so she can get inside and rev it a few times.... That's all you need to close the deal...
I bet that would close the deal. We will be out of the country on the September one, but maybe October? One thing she said that I thought was pretty funny was a Ferrari 360 idled through the parking lot and she commented about how the car "purred" and sounded great. My modified C6 (with headers/exhaust) sounds like "popcorn" (the popping sound on lift throttle decel) she said. I told her that I like the "purr" sound as well, but it costs A LOT of money.

It's funny getting comments like that from her on car stuff as she's not really into cars at all. She thinks her Lexus RX350 is the best vehicle ever. That said, she REALLY liked the Ferrari California and raved about the interior. The first "chick" Ferrari?????

Old 08-31-2009, 04:22 PM
tx08sti is infamous around these parts
Great video...ricer dude in VW

Old 09-01-2009, 11:13 PM
trentor is infamous around these parts
I got quite a few pics (and still missed some great cars) on Saturday. That VW still cracks me up...especially wearing helmets as they drove off.

I wish I hadn't freakin run out of the way when the Viper lost it. I could have got some sweet action shots had I not thought he was coming over the curb right where I was kneeling.

http://landrethphotography.smugmug.c...ffee-20090829/

Also, there was a pretty good show in Princeton that afternoon. - http://landrethphotography.smugmug.c...Show-20090829/

Old 09-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by trentor
I got quite a few pics (and still missed some great cars) on Saturday. That VW still cracks me up...especially wearing helmets as they drove off.

I wish I hadn't freakin run out of the way when the Viper lost it. I could have got some sweet action shots had I not thought he was coming over the curb right where I was kneeling.

http://landrethphotography.smugmug.c...ffee-20090829/

Also, there was a pretty good show in Princeton that afternoon. - http://landrethphotography.smugmug.c...Show-20090829/
Did you happen to get a shot of us in the GT3 as we went by. I had my Grandfather in the car with me and he would get a kick out of seeing himself in the car....I saw the one on your site however if you have one that shows the look on his face it would be sweet! Your pictures look awesome.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:09 AM
trentor is infamous around these parts
Did you happen to get a shot of us in the GT3 as we went by. I had my Grandfather in the car with me and he would get a kick out of seeing himself in the car....I saw the one on your site however if you have one that shows the look on his face it would be sweet! Your pictures look awesome.
Thanks!

Sorry, that's the only shot I got of you guys. However, with a little crop & some photoshop, you can at least make out your faces. Unfortunately his face is mostly hidden by the A-pillar, but you can at least make out that he's smiling.

If you would like this picture, let me know and I'll PM you a link to download this photoshopped one with no watermark. Sorry it's not better quality. Your car is a tad soft when you zoom in, but it should still look good printed up to 5x7 or so.

http://landrethphotography.smugmug.c...37537585_tYMny

Old 09-02-2009, 08:40 PM
quikag is infamous around these parts
Nice pictures, Trent!

Old 09-02-2009, 09:06 PM
solrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to all
nice video, so it is every month?

Old 09-04-2009, 09:05 AM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by solrac6262
nice video, so it is every month?
Last saturday of every month.

Old 09-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Envy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone know who's selling the skyline?

Old 09-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
I should be there in a satin white car.

Old 09-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Hllywood
I should be there in a satin white car.

Let's meet at Luigis soon... I got to see this!

I know you were talking about it last time I saw you out at that get to gether but if you hooked it up I wanna see it....

Old 09-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
Let's meet at Luigis soon... I got to see this!

I know you were talking about it last time I saw you out at that get to gether but if you hooked it up I wanna see it....
Sure thing. I hope to have it back Friday.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: [DFW] Cars and Coffee