[DFW] Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 08:05 AM
dangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to behold
[DFW] Cars and Coffee

Anyone else going this Saturday? It's from 8-12 and still at that BMW dealership I believe. The address for the location is 6800 Dallas Parkway, Plano TX 75024.

Last edited by dangerz; 08-25-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: took out the link to the non-sponsor and put the details in
Old 08-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Envy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond repute
I'll probably show up depending on my schedule

Old 08-25-2009, 02:56 PM
quikag is infamous around these parts
I'll be there...Early. Probably 8-9:30 or so.

Old 08-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Envy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw how far this drive is, sorry cant hack that lol

Old 08-25-2009, 04:24 PM
dangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Envy
Just saw how far this drive is, sorry cant hack that lol
Haha it's not bad.. I'll be heading out of here ~630 so I should get there ~715-730 depending on traffic.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:52 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
I am going to roll the new GT3 out there... As long as the weather is nice.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by dangerz
Haha it's not bad.. I'll be heading out of here ~630 so I should get there ~715-730 depending on traffic.
Gotta guilt me into it huh?

Old 08-25-2009, 07:25 PM
quikag is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by caltex
I am going to roll the new GT3 out there... As long as the weather is nice.
Maybe I better not go out there. I have a hard itch for a new white GT3 and I really don't need to scratch it right now.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:54 PM
caltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to allcaltex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by quikag
Maybe I better not go out there. I have a hard itch for a new white GT3 and I really don't need to scratch it right now.

You know you wanna check it out in person.....

Old 08-27-2009, 11:10 PM
nash is infamous around these parts
I'll be there in my new white turbo around 9:30ish

Did you get that white GT3 at Boardwalk a couple weeks ago? If so, that's the car that made me end up getting my Turbo... Was offered the car, decided I'd rather save some bucks and get an 07, then decided I wanted a Turbo, then ended up with an 09 because this one was so choice

Old 08-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Well I'm out went to go drop off cash at the bank today for gas, and the car is moaning sounds like the throw out bearing is toast...

Old 08-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Man you didn't have to break your car just to not have to go haha.. good luck with the fix.

Old 08-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by dangerz
Man you didn't have to break your car just to not have to go haha.. good luck with the fix.
it sucks I would come out but I need to save the time left that that tob has left to drive to a shop if I choose to goto one.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
i cant make it but if i could, it would be to check out this car.

Originally Posted by caltex
You know you wanna check it out in person.....

Old 08-28-2009, 06:24 PM
gtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud ofgtovan has much to be proud of
I'm going to try to make it with my GT2. Beautiful GT3 btw.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: [DFW] Cars and Coffee