Broken windshield

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 07:52 AM
Envy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond repute
Broken windshield

I'm really freaking tired of this crap, what is wrong with people today. Like the thread says some asshat threw something into the windshield of my firehawk sometime around 11pm last night and busted it so bad that there is glass all over the passenger compartment. I never thought in all my days that some punk *** would do this to my car but it makes me miss the days when i had a garage, I parked this thing on the main road for 2 days and its got a busted windshield. No theft no anything, just people wanting to vandalize my freaking car

I'll post up pics when I get my phone working

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-21-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:58 AM
BlakeR is infamous around these parts
If you need a new windshield, call Brad at Glass Doctor. He was at the Kaboom Town with us. He'll get you a deal.

Old 09-21-2009, 02:20 PM
Envy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond reputeEnvy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BlakeR
If you need a new windshield, call Brad at Glass Doctor. He was at the Kaboom Town with us. He'll get you a deal.
Will do

Old 09-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Those pics I promised

Old 09-21-2009, 08:12 PM
dangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to behold
Damn.. that sucks man.