TONIGHT - RKC 1st Annual Can-Drive Car Meet - 7pm

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 07:52 AM
Bakushan is infamous around these parts
TONIGHT - RKC 1st Annual Can-Drive Car Meet - 7pm

Please plan on attending!

Calling all car owners in North Texas! All makes and models, all forums, and all clubs! Come together to make a difference, TONIGHT!

Our goal is 3000 cans, and a rep from the NTX Food Bank will be there to take the food, and provide us with an official count! All boxed food, cans and money will be taken as donations!

I am personally committing 60 cans. Anyone want to top me? Please do!

Not everyone is as fortunate as us. Many family's here in North Texas dont even have a car, much less food this holiday season. As car enthusiasts, we should all give back to the community, and it it my sincere hope that this car meet can make a difference in hundreds of families lives!

Please help the NTX Food Bank by inviting your friends and family, bringing as many cans as possible, and posting this event up on other forums, your facebook and twitter! We really have got to get the word out to EVERYONE to have a chance to meet our goal of 3000... I know we can do it!

The weather is going to be GREAT so I hope to see you all there!

Attached Images  

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-23-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Bakushan is infamous around these parts
So I just got a call from the NTX Food Bank. They will be bringing out the "Big Truck" tonight to make a pickup around 8:30pm (please notice that this meet starts at 7pm, not 8!), and leaving wire-bins for us to fill.

So, if you cant make it (or dont feel like staying) you can at least "drop by" and put your cans in the bin, and then leave. It will take 30 seconds.

If you dont have time to come by, you can go to www.ntfb.org and donate with paypal. I am asking everyone who cant make it to donate $1, which will feed 4 family's!

Thank you all so much for your support! The weather is looking AMAZING! Going to be a really nice night for a car meet!

Remember, just for bringing your "cans" you get a "can" of monster! Free!

Tonight is all about HELPING OTHERS and I hope you believe in that and choose to help.