Porsche Owners heading out to Cars/Coffee this Saturday

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 04:55 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Can someone give me the name of the coffee shop? And what part of the "shops" it is located? I'm coming from near Hillsboro, and have been by Legacy/Tollway quite a few times but don't know where the coffee shop is located. I'm gonna try and get there like 7:30 to 7:45?

Old 02-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
i did a quick check at http://www.shopsatlegacy.com/

only 2 places open that early. starbucks and dunkin donuts.

lets meet at the starbucks.

5760 Legacy Dr.
Suite B6
Plano Tx 75024

hours:
saturday 6:30 am to 11pm

Last edited by Bara; 02-05-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:18 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Almost time gents

So the meeting point is agreed upon at the location below:

starbucks @ Shops at Legacy

5760 Legacy Dr.
Suite B6
Plano Tx 75024

Meeting there at 8am feel free to show up early and grab some warm caffeine.
Rolling out no later than 8:15 so if you can please join us there. The more the merrier!

Old 02-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Vandit has a spectacular aura aboutVandit has a spectacular aura about
Can someone please bring out a CGT tomorrow? I have a friend visiting from the Tulsa area for the purpose of attending this event and he keeps tellin me "I hope I get to see a CGT!"

Old 02-05-2010, 08:55 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Vandit
Can someone please bring out a CGT tomorrow? I have a friend visiting from the Tulsa area for the purpose of attending this event and he keeps tellin me "I hope I get to see a CGT!"
Don't know anyone that can come. 2 guys I know are out of town. Plus, they are a little slow. Why does he want to see that?

Old 02-05-2010, 09:27 AM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Vandit
If one doesn't show, go by Ruf and you'll see 3 of them. They're open until 2 on Saturday.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:23 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bbs993tt
If one doesn't show, go by Ruf and you'll see 3 of them. They're open until 2 on Saturday.

2 of them allegedly owned by CJ Wilson (pitcher for the Rangers) - one of them is wrapped in matte black (me no like).

Old 02-05-2010, 11:33 AM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by leftlane
2 of them allegedly owned by CJ Wilson (pitcher for the Rangers) - one of them is wrapped in matte black (me no like).
Incorrect. 3 different owners. One of them's mine.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:37 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bbs993tt
Incorrect. 3 different owners. One of them's mine.
I stand corrected - just going by what I was told at RUF. My bad. Hope I didn't insult you if yours is the wrapped one!

Old 02-06-2010, 04:18 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
A big THANKS for those of you who met up with us at Starbucks this morning. Was really cool rolling in with several other Pcars. They even opened up a closed off section of parking just for our group. Hope we can do this again for the next show.

With Much Appreciation
Carlos

Old 02-06-2010, 04:45 PM
What was the turnout like today? I was at a volleyball tournament instead - drove the Porsche just in case I could sneak away, but no luck.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:25 PM
BartN (TX) has a spectacular aura aboutBartN (TX) has a spectacular aura about
It was great meeting all of you. I couldn't believe how big this thing was.

I'm really looking forward to doing it again went it isn't 44, windy, and overcast!

Old 02-06-2010, 05:37 PM
I hope it's warmer next time. My nuts are still aqua metallic.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Thumbs up Krazy

Originally Posted by cc08gt2
I hope it's warmer next time. My nuts are still aqua metallic.
Yeah I hear you we left around 10ish or so felt like it was getting colder by the minute. Still had fun though lots of friends out there. The next CC first Saturday in March should be warmer so hope to have an even bigger turnout for the Pre show meet.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
that was cold, still fun though. 2 unmarked cop cars pulling people over on both access roads. becareful leaving the place with burn outs and such next time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Owners heading out to Cars/Coffee this Saturday