funny cars and coffee story from today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
funny cars and coffee story from today

i was looking at a black C-GT today at cars and coffee when a couple of guys walked up who were probably in their early 40's.

one of them said haha pointing to the brakes and said look, porsche calipers. the other guy had a similar reaction.

i told them all porsche's have the porsche lettering on the calipers.

he says but why on a ferrari? i said this is a Carrera GT made by porsche.

they were like

Last edited by Bara; 03-06-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:04 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Probably Vette or Muscle car guys. Go figure!

Attached Images   
Old 03-07-2010, 07:51 AM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
I looked at your title and thought you got a present from the cop..................

Old 03-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RioGrandeValley
Probably Vette or Muscle car guys. Go figure!
i know what you're saying but you'd have to live under a rock not to know..

Originally Posted by cc08gt2
I looked at your title and thought you got a present from the cop..................
there were a lot more cars this week than last and more cops too. i saw 3 of them hanging around the entrance to C&C so not much chance for mischief.

on another note, im burned out on C&C and dont see making any future visits. its a 35 mile drive for me and this was my 3rd visit. once you've seen the cars, not much else to do but rinse/repeat. boring if you ask me.

Old 03-07-2010, 05:19 PM
tranman329 is infamous around these parts
Bara, was that your C-GT? Nice car BTW! Is it wrapped?

Old 03-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by tranman329
Bara, was that your C-GT? Nice car BTW! Is it wrapped?
its not my car but it def looked like a flat black wrap job

Old 03-07-2010, 08:00 PM
cc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud ofcc08gt2 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Bara
i know what you're saying but you'd have to live under a rock not to know..

there were a lot more cars this week than last and more cops too. i saw 3 of them hanging around the entrance to C&C so not much chance for mischief.

on another note, im burned out on C&C and dont see making any future visits. its a 35 mile drive for me and this was my 3rd visit. once you've seen the cars, not much else to do but rinse/repeat. boring if you ask me.
I agree, but how are you gonna see my GT3 RS? Come to dealership?

Old 03-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Vandit has a spectacular aura aboutVandit has a spectacular aura about
That CGT (matte black wrapped one) belongs to a certain MLB pitcher, but I think the RUF people were the ones who took it out there on Saturday.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by cc08gt2
I agree, but how are you gonna see my GT3 RS? Come to dealership?
the new rs is 1 of 2 cars im considering for my next so i very much would like to see it in person and maybe get a ride/drive. pm me the details of its arrival but either ppp or c&c is fine with me.

Originally Posted by Vandit
That CGT (matte black wrapped one) belongs to a certain MLB pitcher, but I think the RUF people were the ones who took it out there on Saturday.
i could be wrong but the guy who brought the flat black cgt sure seemed like he was the owner of the car. he had his kid with him and didnt look like an mlb player. there was also a shiney black cgt but didnt see the driver.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:25 PM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Vandit
True.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Vandit has a spectacular aura aboutVandit has a spectacular aura about
Yea, I saw who was driving it too. Perhaps it has changed hands recently. The last I heard/read it still belonged to said person and the last I saw it was being stored at RUF.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...of-my-cgt.html

Here are the rest of my C&C pics from Saturday.
http://s766.photobucket.com/albums/x...010/?start=all

Old 03-08-2010, 07:08 AM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
The matte black one has not changed hands and it is stored at Ruf.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:14 AM
Originally Posted by bbs993tt
The matte black one has not changed hands and it is stored at Ruf.
Don't care for it with that interior color.

Old 03-08-2010, 04:23 PM
nice pics. why do people store their cars at Ruf ??

Old 03-08-2010, 06:14 PM
^^^They take care of em. Same type deal as Steve is doing now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: funny cars and coffee story from today