TX2K13 Austin Meet Up And Drive To Hennessey Thread *Friday March 15 at 9am*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 12:37 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
TX2K13 Austin Meet Up And Drive To Hennessey Thread *Friday March 15 at 9am*

I started a thread like this last year with and we ended up with a pretty decent turnout. I hope this year is the same or better.

What is TX2K? Simply put it is one of the biggest "car meets" in the country and will probably end up being the biggest meet after this year. Lots of Vettes, Vipers, Lambos, Supras, Porsches and almost everything in between. Do a Google search and it will be utterly apparent why this is a must for all Austin area car guys. Also see pics....

**We plan to leave Austin on Friday March 15th at 9:00am.

**We will be meeting (as we have for the past 6 years) in the SIDE (adjacent to Parmer Ln) parking lot at the HEB at Parmer and I35. Easy in and out to Parmer.

**The route will be basically from Parmer to 290 to 95 and out to I 10 to Hennessey. The drive is super fun and should take about 1hr and 40 min.

Everyone is welcome. Please feel free to Pm me with questions. :blueangel:

A few pics from last year:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1221255402_eMJdo-X2.jpg
Views:	1007
Size:	268.2 KB
ID:	211055   Click image for larger version

Name:	1221337609_nu2RJ-X2.jpg
Views:	964
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	211056  
Attached Images              
Old 02-13-2013, 12:37 PM
triblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond reputetriblk6spd has a reputation beyond repute
...a few of "my" pics from past years.

Attached Images         
Old 02-14-2013, 05:48 AM
monochrom3 is infamous around these parts
Got your car yet?

Old 02-14-2013, 07:19 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Why did u get rid of the GT2 so fast?

Old 02-14-2013, 08:43 AM
Still waiting patiently Francis.
The GT2 just wasnt my bag. I knew I could never get over the horribly bland interior, the **** PCCB, and that Carbon Tech triple carbon was pretty annoying too. Soooo I decided to move on. It was a SERIOUSLY nice car though. My new 997 seems to make similar power with none of the before mentioned trade-offs. Time will tell!

Old 02-14-2013, 10:18 AM
leonelHPFM3 is infamous around these parts
I want to go to a TX2K so bad.....!

my question is: why are you guys leaving on a Friday? I thought it all kicks off on Thursday morning in Houston?

Old 02-14-2013, 01:49 PM
Thursday is MSR...mostly for the track guys. The street and "other" stuff is Friday thru Sunday.

Old 02-14-2013, 03:05 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by triblk6spd
Thursday is MSR...mostly for the track guys. The street and "other" stuff is Friday thru Sunday.
The Road course will be at TWS this year not MSR.

Old 02-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Truth. Sorry. I forgot.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Friday 9am Parmer and I35 HEB. Be there!