PCA instructor checking in ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
PCA instructor checking in ...

I am psyched! Me, Orlando (Orli) and Josh 993(Not sure if he posts here)
all passed instructor school this weekend. They passed only 4 newbies out of 20 people. I got to instruct my first student, I guy with a fully prepared 700Hp 997 Turbo. It was a very rewarding experience to instruct someone and make them learn how to drive smoother and faster. Cant wait to get back out there.

Old 01-07-2008, 06:34 AM
ErikG is infamous around these parts
PCA Goldcoast is going downhill fast

Old 01-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Motha ****** lol

Old 01-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Orli930 is infamous around these parts
New Instructor checking in as well....................What a great experience!

Old 01-07-2008, 12:34 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Congrats guys. That's great!

Old 01-07-2008, 05:43 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Congratulations. Will you be instructing at Sebring?

Old 01-07-2008, 06:35 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
That great guy's congrats!!!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 06:38 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Wow...that is really cool...congrats!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 07:13 PM
SWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud of
Congratulation guys, now the fun starts! Please let me know when you will be instructing and where....I would love to come out and support a fellow "6 speeder" and quite frankly, if someone has to drive my GT3...it might as well be a brother! BTW, my wife is still off limits though, LOL

Old 01-07-2008, 07:24 PM
We will both be instructing at Homstead in Feb and Sebring MArch April and MAy

Old 01-07-2008, 07:37 PM
SWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud of
I haven't driven Homestead yet, and I LOOOOOOVE Sebring. Any specific dates yet? I'll try to schedule the time off if I can.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:05 AM
Homestead Feb 16 - 17 CHin Motorsports
Homestead MAr 1 - 2 Chin Motorsports
Sebring April 12 - 13 Chin Motorsports

The new schedule is not out yet for PCA

Old 01-08-2008, 08:41 AM
TSP-MIAMI is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Orli930
New Instructor checking in as well....................What a great experience!

Good for you man. Nice to see one of my students progressing as you have. Now, welcome to my world. Since I have been instructing for over 13 years, I have developed a lot of patience that has to come with new students. You need to develop the same and control them accordingly.

Have fun.

Theo

Old 01-12-2008, 09:35 AM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Hey Orlando and Shawn....congrat's on passing!!!! I wish I was there with you, it was not my time. I will go through the school with Suncoast later this year. I will miss hanging in your group with you guys!

Old 01-13-2008, 10:46 AM
NOt true, advanced solo and instructors drive together.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PCA instructor checking in ...