Track Day @ Willow Springs with GT Champ Craig Stanton

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 12:00 AM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Track Day @ Willow Springs with GT Champ Craig Stanton

A friend of mine is putting together a track day at Willow Springs in California (http://www.willowspringsraceway.com/...n/StreetLg.htm) with personal instruction from Rolex GT champion Craig Stanton (http://www.craigstanton.com/home.shtm). It would be a mid-week track day at the end of July. He limits these track days to no more than 10 cars.

The cost is $1000 per car/driver, $1150 for car/two drivers, and $50 per additional non driving guest.

This is what is included:

Breakfast
Lunch
Refreshments throughout the day
Exclusive track - open running
Track marshals
Insurance
Fire and Rescue
Instruction materials
Car numbers
Car taping (front lip, lights, fender wells)
In car communication (availability)
Private on and off track instruction
Prizes - most improved driver, most spins, best 4 wheel drift, best save, etc.

It does not include:

Fuel - available at the ARCO pump 5 miles from the track.
Hotel - I highly recommend spending the night locally so as not to be wasted before we even get onto the track for the day.
Personal safety equipment - helmets mandatory!!!

If anyone is interested, he can be reached at graydono@gmail.com. Email him your contact info and let him know you are interested and he will get back to you.

I plan on attending.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:02 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Craig is a WORLD class guy and a WORLD class driver. I had the pleasure of talking to him at an event that our PCA region held a couple months ago and I greatly enjoyed talking to him. His driving style is great and Im positive he wont disappoint...