Track insurance?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-14-2009, 01:41 PM
zoomzoommo is infamous around these parts
BMW CCA and PCA both now have programs with Lockton, with 10% discounts if you're a member.

I have a good relationship with my agent, and we discussed insurance coverage at DE's. He send me a response (in writing) that I would be covered in the event of an accident.

Yeah, I'd probably be canceled if I had a claim.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:29 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Get a real track insurance (HPDE, race or drift) from Everitt Boles Motorsport Insurance, great pricing and won't mess up your standard traffic insurance rates if you'd ever need to use it. Use their online form and you'll be directed to Chris or Brett in their US office. Let them know you were referred by pro driver Carl Rydquist for best rates.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:28 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
I am pretty active in the Lotus Challenge Series, and after I saw a fellow member go off track during HPDE at one of our events....I got WSIB.
Luckily, he had signed up 2 days prior to the event with WSIB, and they covered his $30K worth damage with his 2500 deductible - well worth it if you ask me.

I would not rely on a reg. insurance for a second if you are tracking your car. I have also seen a GT3 get totaled at Cal Speedway....so paying 2500/year if you track regularly is very well worth it.

Old 07-03-2009, 12:40 AM
kubrick is infamous around these parts
cool thought track insurance was fiction. Just looked up wsib site. What do suggest? What are you using? On track DE proggram, or On track physical damage? Thanks appreciate the help. Just got a new car, think I've been holding back a little at the track, back of my mind..what if I had a serious off. Insurance= little peace of mind maybe? thanks!

Old 07-03-2009, 12:48 AM
hey sorry disregard my last reply, I missed the earlier message in the thread with the link to wsib. Got it. Thanks again

Old 07-03-2009, 10:25 AM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Kubrick, also make a price comparison to Everitt Boles Motorsports Insurance.

http://www.everittboles.com/

When you fill out the form, tell them pro racer Carl Rydquist referred you for the best quote.

Old 07-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Mr. White, thanks I'll check into both. Appreciate it.