Is anyone running the Robin Hood Rally?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 05:46 PM
analogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of light
Is anyone running the Robin Hood Rally?

I think I will enter as it's pretty local, most things like this are too inconvenient.

http://robinhoodrally.com/

I'm not that brave to run 100% in public roads but that could be what it takes to keep the car in one piece and win

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 02-01-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:01 AM
racerboyrt is infamous around these parts
I'm running it, should be an interesting experience to say the least....

Old 02-23-2010, 09:17 PM
analogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of light
Some pictures on their home page, that's me in the suit with HOOSIER and GRAND Am and Sunoco patches near the bottom.

http://www.robinhoodrally.com

THere are some good drivers and interesting cars entered. I may bring my '73 911 and GT3 cup and run both.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:51 AM
Nice, right on the homepage!

I wasn't able to make it to the karting event. Do you do PM's on here? Tried to send you a message but wasn't able to.

Ryan

Old 02-24-2010, 12:16 PM
My PMs are disabled please email me analogmike at aol

Old 03-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Fatal Flash is infamous around these parts
i'm doing it.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Cool, are you guys going to Sardi's in NYC on tues? Hope to see you there.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Fatal Flash is infamous around these parts
yes i'll be there. Im actually the youngest guy on the show. Im 19, and the other youngest is 26. If you see me dont hesitate to approach me! I won't know anyone there! I'm not hard to miss.

Last edited by Fatal Flash; 03-06-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:27 AM
I know of at least one guy who's 25, so maybe he's second youngest. Regardless, I won't be able to make it to Sardi's. Will try to make it to the dyno day, if not will def be at Pocono!

Old 03-08-2010, 12:29 PM
angelo1404 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Sounds fun!

Old 03-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Any updates from Sardi's?

Old 03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
It went well, there were two speakers before Stephen and they went pretty long but they were funny.

Stephen showed the "teaser real" that he's using to pitch to the networks and claims to have some interest...

See you guys at Pocono!

Old 03-28-2010, 07:30 PM
skigyz is infamous around these parts
Robin Hood Rally

Mike,
I am entered in the Robin Hood Rally as a participant. This is a very real and incredibly unique venue to be involved with. I will be driving a ZLandsharkGS that is a replica of the '63 Grand Sport. My intent is to get the most exposure to sell these cars while having fun and give back to the supporting communities. I have become quite familier with the Producer and the production crew and they ALL have solid reputations let alone that Frank Marcus from Motor Trend is overseeing the validation of the event. E-mail me back if you have any questions. Regards, Bob Raymond

Old 03-28-2010, 07:48 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
A guy from my local chapter of the PCA is doing the event. Looks like a cool idea...

Old 05-25-2010, 07:14 PM
Good job guys, I think all of us on this forum did ok (many did not).

http://www.laconiadailysun.com/BerlinPDF/2010/5/25B.pdf

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Is anyone running the Robin Hood Rally?