Leh Keen to drive TopSpeed's GT2 in OneLap of America

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Yeah i got word of the bad news from Greg @ GSC but i guess this just goes to prove that LEH could drive a Golf Cart fast.. Pulling off the win with a broken sway bar and axle boot is amazing.. it also goes to show how drag racing a PORSCHE is a pain in the ***..

Good luck guys.. you'll get it fixed i am sure and get on to the next track and WIN IT!!!

Mike

Old 05-04-2010, 05:21 PM
kingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of light
What up mike. Yea. The car was sloppy today with no rear bar. On the banking it would not hold a set. But I am very happy to squeez out a win in both sessions and know we will be very hard to beat tom at mid o.

Thnx for all the support guys. We have a long night ahead of us.

Old 05-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Basic Sponsor
Cicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant future
↑↑↑↑↑ Leh...can I have that car please! :-D

-FASTEST 991 Turbo in the WORLD: 201.97 MPH
-HIGHEST HP 991 in the WORLD: 1287whp
-991 Turbo S Build Thread
-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
-Complete in House Builds
Old 05-04-2010, 06:30 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
well done guys! impressive win today.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Basic Sponsor
Cicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant future
In car from the Gateway session is up. Wow its crazy how loose the car was...you can totally see it on the video. How he pulled this one out of his *** I have no idea, but I am sure thankful. Definitely no traction control on this car!!!

TopSpeed GT2 @ Gateway

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-05-2010, 04:17 AM
shearer is infamous around these parts
And she lives to fight another day. Haven't pulled an all nighter in a while.

Old 05-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Basic Sponsor
We owe you one Ron! Thanks man. They are lined up on the grid and about to hit the track as I am typing!!!

I sent them both a text that read one word.... "Dominate!"

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-05-2010, 08:06 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
What did it run in the 1/4?

Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 AM
Basic Sponsor
We ran an 11.6 @128 with real bad wheel hop. Leh had to get out of it and then roll back on. The 2.1 60ft shows how bad the car got out of the hole. If we would have gotten one shakedown run we would have gone alot faster. Ah well....thats the beauty of OneLap

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by shearer
And she lives to fight another day. Haven't pulled an all nighter in a while.
Master Shearer to the rescue.. I knew when Greg told me they were headed to cleveland that shearer would be the man to get the car up and running.. Glad to hear its all fixed up.. Now time for Leh to put the nail in the coffin @ Mid Ohio.. Good luck!!!

Mike

Old 05-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Basic Sponsor
Official results aren't posted yet, but the car performed FLAWLESSLY today!!

I mean...who built that car anyway??? OH WAIT....WE DID

Ha...sorry i'm excited.

We took the GT-R in the morning session by over 9 Seconds (unofficially), and in the second session the Z06 was able to edge into second.

We still have alot of work ahead, but I feel the team and Leh are up to the challenge!

Doug's laptop died, so they will get me pictures from the working lastnight and todays race this evening. I will get them up with some video as soon as I can for you guys.

Thanks, and stay tuned

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Cicio@TopSpeed
Official results aren't posted yet, but the car performed FLAWLESSLY today!!

I mean...who built that car anyway??? OH WAIT....WE DID

Ha...sorry i'm excited.

We took the GT-R in the morning session by over 9 Seconds (unofficially), and in the second session the Z06 was able to edge into second.

We still have alot of work ahead, but I feel the team and Leh are up to the challenge!

Doug's laptop died, so they will get me pictures from the working lastnight and todays race this evening. I will get them up with some video as soon as I can for you guys.

Thanks, and stay tuned
Thats awesome.. The best thing that can happen is the z06 to get in front of the GTR as you guys have over 100pts on the z06 covered..

9 second SPANKING on the GTR!!! Wahoooooo!!!

Old 05-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Former Vendor
Im hearing Somebody cleaned the house in Ohio... stop holding out on us Cicio!!!! LOL

Mike

Old 05-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Basic Sponsor
Well the official results aren't up yet, but yes yes we did dominate Ohio. We took the GT-R in the morning session by NINE SECONDS Too bad they don't give points for how bad we whooop them.

The second session we took too, but the good news is that the Z06 beat the GT-R. So that put him back even more points.

Good stuff!!

The guys are on there way to NJ!

I will post up video and pictures when I get them. Doug's laptop was dead so I am waiting on pictures from their all nighter and todays session.

Thanks Mike

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Basic Sponsor
Here are the final points standings after todays session.

That times are posted in the TopSpeed OLOA Blog

More media from today on its way.

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Leh Keen to drive TopSpeed's GT2 in OneLap of America