Leh Keen to drive TopSpeed's GT2 in OneLap of America

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 08:02 AM
shearer is infamous around these parts
I have a few pics of the all nighter I'll put up later. Didn't get too many pics of Doug's new hairdo though. lmao.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
Cicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant future
Mid Ohio video is up on the TopSpeed Blog<----Click

-FASTEST 991 Turbo in the WORLD: 201.97 MPH
-HIGHEST HP 991 in the WORLD: 1287whp
-991 Turbo S Build Thread
-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
-Complete in House Builds
Old 05-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Basic Sponsor
Cicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant future
Picture of the grid @ New Jersey Motorsports Park

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Basic Sponsor
Here are a few pictures that the guys got me a few min ago....and here is the word from Leh...I think he is a little too tired to hit all the forums Wimp ...ha I kid

hey guys.... sorry about the video fail.... in the morning when we ran the chicane we had the view like you see in the video.... and then after the session we fell asleep in the garage on the floor for a while... we made changes to the car and hit the grid for the 2nd session... we somehow lost a piece of the go pro case and didnt have time to make it work with a zip tie... so video fail on what would have been the best video... sorry about that!!!

we ran a low 1:10 at New Jersey lightning today... but my best drive was at Mid-O.. and the car REALLY liked that track too...

we won both rounds today at lightning and we are heading for our last road course day at... ummmm.... jennings?.. i duno.. some track in ohio.... anyways.. we are going there now..

i was a little sloppy today at lightning... this sleep thing is catching up to me.. so hope to get plenty tonight... i did easier launches today and short shifted a little bit.. just to be on the safe side.. WE are SO close!...

we want a Road Course full sweep.. which we know hasn't been done since the early 90s.. And the results history page doesn't show event results before then.... so who knows when the last time was.....

ok.. we r making random vids with the gopro right now while driving... donnie barns style...

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-06-2010, 05:48 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
good luck on the attempt at the sweep guys, great job so far!

Old 05-06-2010, 07:24 PM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

How did I miss this thead!!!!!

Nice going guys.... Great job.

Can you please share the suspension settings you are using? Camber, caster, toe, ride height etc?

Thanks for all the pictures and Video...

Old 05-06-2010, 09:46 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
hahaha, how DID You miss this thread?? Looks almost just like your car!

Originally Posted by 80shilling

Can you please share the suspension settings you are using? Camber, caster, toe, ride height etc?

Old 05-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Hoping for the SWEEEEEP.. Good luck guys!!!

Mike

Old 05-07-2010, 06:30 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by 80shilling

Got your PM. I will have my suspension tech get with you today....we will see if we can help.

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Basic Sponsor
I put the video up from New Jersey yesterday on the TopSpeed Blog<----Click me!

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Basic Sponsor
NOW THATS FUNNY!

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Oh man, I'm sorry to have missed the build up to this. Leh Keen is a demon and we former Supra owners have a lot of fond memories of what he accomplished in the GSC Motorsports Supra. I've personally long been a fan of what he can do with Porsches though, so it's terrific to see him getting such great results in a GT2!!!

Old 05-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Banned
Adam@TopSpeed is infamous around these parts
Man, I cant wait for the final results to come in. Why cant phone batteries last forever? Lol

Old 05-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Basic Sponsor
TopSpeed is now the 2010 OneLap of America CHAMPION!

We not only won the dry skid pad we set a new TireRack track record with a 1.098g

We swept ever road course event and are very happy with the team and the car! Thank you for the community support.

Videos and pictures when I get back to the hotel

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 05-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cicio@TopSpeed
TopSpeed is now the 2010 OneLap of America CHAMPION!

We not only won the dry skid pad we set a new TireRack track record with a 1.098g

We swept ever road course event and are very happy with the team and the car! Thank you for the community support.

Videos and pictures when I get back to the hotel
Congratulations, you guys deserve every bit of that win.. That was some serious hard work but it paid off!!!!

Mike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Leh Keen to drive TopSpeed's GT2 in OneLap of America