New England Drag Racing - Wednesday & Friday Nights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 06:35 PM
camhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond reputecamhabib has a reputation beyond repute
New England Drag Racing - Wednesday & Friday Nights

I thought I would post this up, since I'm not sure how many New Englanders know about this. Every Wednesday and Friday night, New England Dragway (NED) in Epping NH, from 5-10PM, holds a "Street night." In essence, you show up, pay $20, and get to run as many passes as you can fit in 5 hours. You can make a match between you and another, or just take on whoever is in the next lane. You're on a real dragstrip, using a real tree, and get proper slips with all associated info (trap speed, time, etc). I've done it once or twice before, and it was a great time, both in terms of the environment and the knowledge of what my car can do.

I'll be attending this Friday (pending weather / any last minute conflict). If anyone is interested in coming along, it would be great to have the company. If your car runs a 14 sec or quicker (which it will) you need a helmet, and are prohibited from carrying passengers. Link to the site is here (http://newenglanddragway.com/).

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 05-27-2010 at 06:37 PM.