Redline Time Attack at Sebring

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 12:04 PM
mcar00 is a jewel in the roughmcar00 is a jewel in the roughmcar00 is a jewel in the rough
Anybody know if shorts and short sleeve shirts are allowed for Saturday's HPDE?

Old 08-09-2010, 07:36 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
See you guys there!

Old 08-09-2010, 09:43 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mcar00
Anybody know if shorts and short sleeve shirts are allowed for Saturday's HPDE?
Yes they are allowed. Long pants/jeans are required.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:07 PM
MK4lowIRA is infamous around these partsMK4lowIRA is infamous around these parts
Can we just come and hang out, watch the excellent variety of machines?

Old 08-10-2010, 07:20 AM
MTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really nice
Originally Posted by MK4lowIRA
Yes, I believe there is a show as well along with a bikini contest on Sun.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MK4lowIRA
Absolutely, spectators are more than welcome. It's quite a spectacle.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:22 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Forged,
What car/class will you be running in?
Come by the Gates311.com paddock and say hello.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Forged,
What car/class will you be running in?
Come by the Gates311.com paddock and say hello.
We will have the GT3 and GT-R with us but competing with the GT-R in Mod AWD. See you soon!

Old 08-11-2010, 06:36 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Praying for dry weather this weekend for you guys. I never heard back from Time Attack on my email with a few questions or offer to volunteer to help with any instructing the new track guys for the DE.

I might take a drive over this weekend to see what this is all about anyway.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by mdrums
Praying for dry weather this weekend for you guys. I never heard back from Time Attack on my email with a few questions or offer to volunteer to help with any instructing the new track guys for the DE.

Looks like scattered T-storm which is the norm this time of year. Hopefully we'll be fine.

The RTA guys are sometimes difficult to get a hold of. I am sure they could use your help. Hope to see you down there.

Sharif

Old 08-12-2010, 09:14 AM
mcar00 is a jewel in the roughmcar00 is a jewel in the roughmcar00 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by mdrums

I've sent 3 emails to the RTA guys and all have been answered within an hour. Seems pretty straightforward. Register, pay the $225 fee for the DE, show up and haul a$$.

See you guys Saturday!

Old 08-14-2010, 01:03 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mcar00
I've sent 3 emails to the RTA guys and all have been answered within an hour. Seems pretty straightforward. Register, pay the $225 fee for the DE, show up and haul a$$.

See you guys Saturday!
Just reporting that I never had any of my emails answered or phone call when I left a message answered. I was offering to volunteer my time with any instructing as Sebring is my home track and I am a PCA, Chin and PBOC instructor. I figured they did not need me, which is perfectly fine but a quick reply would be nice.

I hear it is a free for all today at Sebring with RTA. During the drivers meeting 90% raised there hand when the question was asked, "who has not driven Sebring"? I would have loved to been able to help RTA out with these drivers.