TopSpeed Motorsports - Porsche GT2 @ Roebling *Videos*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Basic Sponsor
Cicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant future
TopSpeed Motorsports - Porsche GT2 @ Roebling *Videos*

Just figured I would put up some footage from the GT2 last weekend @ Roebling Road. I was running the car for the first time. We did the weekend on a set of PS2 street tires. All in all it was a great weekend. I learned alot, and really feel like I got to know the car better.

My goal was to get to know the car on track since I really haven't gotten any time in it. We were able to steadily decreased laptimes throughout the weekend, which was all I wanted. Consistency and progress

Here is video from two sessions. The first one was session 4 on Sunday where I got to chase around a Vette. This driver was a veteran of the track who held the street tire record in his class for quite some time. Needless to say that was fun, we swapped places back and forth dicing it up a little.

The second video is the last session of the day Sunday, just a few laps of me in a little bit of a grove.

I am thinking about doing a full writeup about what its like to be a newbie and have a GT2 as your first track car. Thought it would be an interesting perspective...let me know if you guys would be interested in that.

Enjoy, and thanks for looking

~Cicio

-FASTEST 991 Turbo in the WORLD: 201.97 MPH
-HIGHEST HP 991 in the WORLD: 1287whp
-991 Turbo S Build Thread
-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
-Complete in House Builds
Old 09-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Lysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really nice
Looks like you had a blast. Congrats on your first run. I see you are a board sponsor for Top Speed. What do you do for Top Speed?

Old 09-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Basic Sponsor
Cicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant futureCicio@TSM has a brilliant future
I own it

www.topspeedtuned.com

It was a blast!! I can't wait to get out next weekend for the PCA event down there.

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 09-07-2010, 12:08 PM
joyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura about
I saw your car Sunday morning @ The Avenue~
nice ride

Old 09-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Basic Sponsor
Thanks!! Next time you see it out make sure and say whats up

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 09-07-2010, 01:40 PM
joyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura about
Sure thing, I was looking at the car and I saw two chx climbing in your car.. haha.
btw, the Vette driver's name is Khoi. He's a track ho~

Old 09-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
Yeah, he has an Evo too! Really nice guy...we chatted after the session. I'm going back down there this weekend for the PCA race

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner
Old 09-07-2010, 01:52 PM
yea, he also has an Evo.
He'll be in RA for the bmw event this weekend. I might go and bug him he's too slow in a few corners...

Last edited by joyride; 09-07-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Basic Sponsor
LOL thats awesome

-COBB ProTuner
-Syvecs Dealer / Tuner