Track Day at Hallett in Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 12:00 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Track Day at Hallett in Oklahoma

Anyone interested in a free track day at Hallett on August 4th, please PM me. Thanks.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:16 PM
|Drew| is infamous around these parts
I'd be in if it was a couple weeks later! What part of Arkansas do you live in? I go to school near Fayetteville.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
If you let me use the ZO6 I will buy me plane ticket today!

J/K I wish I was still close I would be in.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:26 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by |Drew|
I'd be in if it was a couple weeks later! What part of Arkansas do you live in? I go to school near Fayetteville.
I am in Little Rock.

Old 07-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Come on ladies! No one wants a free track day at Hallett? I am shocked..

14000 members and not one wants to take their car on the track at an awesome track in the midwest.

Old 07-17-2007, 04:38 PM
ken o is infamous around these parts
I would be all over this, but I am flying to see the mouse with the kids. Let me know if any other dates open up free or not. I have a friend with an M3 who would probably join me.
Thanks
Ken

Old 07-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
I'm interested. Details?

Old 07-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
I think it would be interesting to see how the FJ holds up on the track

Old 07-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Tulsa is quite a haul for me or I'd be down. If you find me a seat or work out a rental I'll be there!

Old 07-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by |Drew|
Tulsa is quite a haul for me or I'd be down. If you find me a seat or work out a rental I'll be there!
I've got a seat in the Z06 and there will be numerous guys there that would be more than happy to let you ride. There are only 12 of us right now for the whole day so there should be more than enough track time.

Old 07-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by tblackj
I've got a seat in the Z06 and there will be numerous guys there that would be more than happy to let you ride. There are only 12 of us right now for the whole day so there should be more than enough track time.
I'm not flying in to ride along.

If someone had a reasonable price for a racecar rental like a Formula Mazda/Sports racer or something, I'd think about it. How's this free anyhow?

Old 07-17-2007, 07:07 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
I'd love to Thomas but I will be in Durango for vacation then. That is such a badass track. Cant believe more aren't getting in on this.

Old 07-19-2007, 06:43 AM
I'm thinking of coming up with a plan to do this but it's highly unlikely. The next weekend I have to be in Dallas for a night event at Texas Motor Speedway.

Old 07-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Is this still on? I have a race seat on its way, and if it gets here before then I'm going to try and make it. I can barely fit with the stock seat, and my friend that's offering to trailer it for me definately can't fit without the race seat.

Old 07-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Yep, still on for the 4th. Let me know as soon as you know for sure if you are going or not.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Track Day at Hallett in Oklahoma