VW Touareg, Phaeton, R32 and other VolksWagen's

My Vw R - Gti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 08:15 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sideways Sam
Do you guys know any other MK5 golf forums?
www.vwvortex.com its the biggest forum period according to forbes.

Old 10-16-2008, 03:14 PM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
There's also this MKV specific forum..
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/

Matthew, nice wheels! They look like CSL reps.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:45 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
yeah soon as I saw that they were coming in mk5 fitment late november i stopped looking for any other wheels.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:39 AM
Site Sponsor

Euro Auto Festival Pics

Old 10-24-2008, 07:15 PM
kcheng86 is infamous around these parts
niceee carrrrrr

Old 10-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Mitchubishievo is infamous around these parts
I love the rear bumper conversion.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:29 AM
GMS03 is infamous around these parts
you can fit it wirh some carbon parts. I see the blac part of the griil in carbon, the and the mirrors.

I've a friend that at the moment have the GTI V stock, but he's waiting for a Blistein PSS9 and some amazing wheels.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:46 AM
Site Sponsor
If i do the center grill in carbon i lose the red strip and thats what ties my whole front end together so until i find one that still has the stripe, its going to stay that way. I will most likely add the carbon mirrors door pillars rear upper wing and carbon rear diffuser that goes around the exhaust, but right now i have my hands full with my wife (posing) Jetta/Retta

Old 10-27-2008, 07:46 AM
Site Sponsor
Thanks for the compliments by the way guys I really appreciate it. Makes it all worth it.

Old 10-29-2008, 07:23 PM
autolover911 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
y

you mean the textured factory pieces?

I did that at first too because I couldnt decide on a rear bumper.

Nice wheels! Are those the Raderwerks LM Replicas?

Old 10-30-2008, 07:52 AM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
Thanks for the compliments by the way guys I really appreciate it. Makes it all worth it.

^^^^ Im planning on buying a 07 GLI as soon as my 996 sells. I gotta downsize. those pics of that white one have motivated me even more. your black GTI was sick too. Love the S6 leds and if you think they are an easy upgrade im going to definetly pick your brain when I finally get my car! I look forward to seeing what oyu do!

-Andreas

Old 10-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Site Sponsor
I didnt get them from Raderwerks but they are reps, those are now my (track/going to shows that are far away) wheels the silver wheels on the last pics with the polished lips are my everyday/hot mommas lol!

Old 10-31-2008, 10:18 AM
WL_GTI is infamous around these parts
This is great! gave me some ideas for mine. But mine is white!

Old 11-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Site Sponsor
I wish I had a white or a red one

Old 11-20-2008, 10:38 AM
20thGTI~2082 is infamous around these parts20thGTI~2082 is infamous around these parts
I like the ride! Looks good

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Vw R - Gti