VW Touareg, Phaeton, R32 and other VolksWagen's

My Vw R - Gti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Skr4tCH is a jewel in the roughSkr4tCH is a jewel in the roughSkr4tCH is a jewel in the roughSkr4tCH is a jewel in the rough
Looks great!

Old 11-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Brian@AudiMV is infamous around these parts
looks awesome, but could be a liiiiiiittle lower... you're not dubbin till you're rubbin

Old 12-01-2008, 06:36 AM
20thGTI~2082 is infamous around these parts20thGTI~2082 is infamous around these parts
could be lower

Originally Posted by Brian@AudiMV
looks awesome, but could be a liiiiiiittle lower... you're not dubbin till you're rubbin
Yea about 2 inches, well threw some snow rims and tires on yesterday and that def mad it lower! i Just dont want to take off a bumper or sideskirt on a speedbump or in a pot hole!
and on that note i still need to get a good set of ramps to work on, that i can actualy drive onto.!!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Oh its plenty low, any lower and I would be tucking and I really dont like that look. those that are dubbin and rubbin are broke lol from fixing fenders and replacing tires.

I have it at this height because i like the fush look and it allows me to be agressive on the twisty back roads and highways with piece of mind. I'm just a few inches off the ground.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:32 AM
ct-andy is infamous around these parts
looks nice!

Old 12-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
thanks

Old 12-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
looks nice!

Old 12-14-2008, 06:26 AM
euconect is infamous around these parts
Did you paint the spliter red or it came that way. Interesting choice.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:11 PM
RENEGADE is infamous around these parts
Not a fan of the red splitter

Old 12-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by euconect
Did you paint the spliter red or it came that way. Interesting choice.

its not red anymore its Black with red pinstripe, and nothing came painted.

Old 01-29-2009, 04:02 PM
Site Sponsor
Just to give some of you an update, I have aquired some new parts for the GTI, I have decided that I'm going with an R32 front bumper. Should look like this when its completed.

I may not keep the grill silver though.

Old 05-19-2009, 10:46 AM
grawe is infamous around these parts
Looks good!

Old 05-19-2009, 10:53 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
thats a great looking GTI.

Old 06-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Daniel Wendell is infamous around these parts
looks gooood!

Old 06-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Banned
ISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant future
I want. Where can I get these

Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
Thanks, the one thing that the white jetta above doesnt have that I would like to do as well is the S6 LED Install.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Vw R - Gti