VW Touareg, Phaeton, R32 and other VolksWagen's

Fikse Wheel Special @ Gmp Performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Fikse Wheel Special @ Gmp Performance

Sale is open till November 15th which is also the day of GMP's annual Fallout for 2008!!!!!

All Wheels
All Sizes
All Finishes

Call For Special Fitment and Pricing!

Chroma 10

Classic Aro

Classic FM/10

Classic FM/5
Classic Mach V
Profil 10
Profil 13
Profil 5
Profil 5s

Email Mkrisel@GMPperformance.com
Call 888 488 2028 EXT 257
Or PM Me for fitment, options, and pricing

Extension 257
www.GMPperformance.com
MKrisel@GMPperformance.com
Order:888.488.2028

Last edited by GMP Performance; 11-03-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:25 AM
WL_GTI is infamous around these parts
Icant view all the wheels. Can you send me pics?

Old 10-31-2008, 11:05 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Fixed!

Old 11-05-2008, 11:37 AM
daddymalu is infamous around these parts
Hey Matt,
How do you warranty wheels? Your sales order states.

NO RETURNS ON MOUNTED WHEELS-NO EXCEPTIONS.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:02 PM
Site Sponsor
Thats a good question, I glad you asked it.... Returns and and Warranty Claims are two different subjects. On custom made to order wheels such as your Radenergie Wheels, HRE, Fikse, anything made to order or special ordered in from another country are all considered special ordered items and we do not accept returns at all on these products once the order is placed.

If he send you a set of wheels that aren't specially ordered but you have tires mounted or we install them for you, they can't be returned because they can't be resold as new wheels.

If there is a problem physically with the wheel and or tire then thats completely different. Most manufacturers have a finish warranty but that does not cover road hazard. If you bend a wheel on the street its not covered under warranty. A good suggestion when receiving your wheels and tires before installation have them shop put them on the balance machine and watch the wheel spin to make sure its not bend or out of round. We do this when we install tires before shipping but sometimes things happen in the delivery process. If they arrive bent or out of round and there is no damage to the boxes then this is a warranty issue. But if you put the wheels on your car and drive for two weeks and then call back and say you have a vibration issue, then whatever repairs need to be done are the customers responsibility as we wouldnt be able to tell if the problem was caused by being defective or the customer driving on it.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:37 PM
So in my particular case my wheels have been special ordered? From what I understand you have had these wheels for over a year. Stephen told me that the wheels that I purchased were actually ordered for someone a year ago and were never picked up. And if you balanced and mounted the tires on the wheels why would I balance them again? Wheel Power has also admitted that these wheels did have a flaw and will warranty them. This flaw was in the manufacturing process, how come your hunter machine did not pick that up? Is it also normal practice for GMP Performance to avoid customers with warranty problems, so they do not have to provide an RMA number as a part of their Terms and Conditions.

Matt perhaps I posted the question because I have shipped my wheels and tires with less than 200 miles to you on September 4, 2008 and it is now two months later and the issue has not been resolved. Maybe GMP Performance should let me know when I will get my money or wheels back. Thanks.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Site Sponsor
Sorry Sir,I'm not familiar with your situation so I can't answer anything regarding your order. I only have information on our policy and products we offer.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:59 PM
I am sorry Matt.... I guess you forgot your other post...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rformance.html

Old 11-06-2008, 06:42 PM
humveelat is infamous around these parts
That's a nice wheels. Awesome looking wheels with a great deal.